United (A) | Post Match Thread

I went on Saturday. Along with 3000 City fans. And 70,000 Cockney Rags.

United scored. The goal was disallowed. The goal was allowed.

Not one of us in the stadium knew why.

How can it be that 73,000 people who have paid to see the match didn’t know why the goal hd been disallowed and then allowed.

It’s an utter disgrace that the PL and PGMOL have decided between themselves that no live reason is given to the crowd inside the stadium/s for decisions like that.

30% possession, Luke Shaw best defender, Rashford goal illegal, aggregate 7-5 to City, Pep and players rattled from recent malaise.

Not all bad but still chuffing annoyed , maybe its good to have our closest rivals remind you why you hated them in the first place.

I agree with you on this..... when i read the rules and watch the goal and if Im reffing that game then I disallow the goal (without bias)... however the rules allow the ref to allow the goal which is what ive said previously.
They do, but I would love to sit with the ref watching a video of the play frame by frame and hear him explain how he could possibly arrive at the conclusion that Rashford is not directly involved in the play...

I went on Saturday. Along with 3000 City fans. And 70,000 Cockney Rags.

United scored. The goal was disallowed. The goal was allowed.

Not one of us in the stadium knew why.

How can it be that 73,000 people who have paid to see the match didn’t know why the goal hd been disallowed and then allowed.

It’s an utter disgrace that the PL and PGMOL have decided between themselves that no live reason is given to the crowd inside the stadium/s for decisions like that.
Was it not on the big screen that every ground has to have?

OH Wait!! Silly me!!

They do, but I would love to sit with the ref watching a video of the play frame by frame and hear him explain how he could possibly arrive at the conclusion that Rashford is not directly involved in the play...
He'd quote the letter of the law and say that nothing Rashford did "impacted on an opponent's ability to play the ball".

Pep was a little more polite compared to Akanji. ‘We know where we play‘ were his words whereas Akanji just laid it out as it was, that it was a completely wrong decision, even referring to what they were told by the ref’s at the start of the season.

Pep is used to it, Akanji is wondering what the fuck is going on.
What did he say they were told by refs?

The more times I see that goal the madder I get. And for Rashford (who I normally at least respect for his off-pitch stuff) to have the absolute gall to say he "didn't run". Just f*** right off. At least have the bottle to say it was a bit of a dodgy one or you weren't sure which way it was gonna go, don't just lie to the nation when we can all clearly see you running onto the god damn ball, pretending to shoot and blocking Akanji, you two-faced arse.

Glad that more or less every pundit and so-called pundit has called it what it is but it doesn't erase the result. Can only hope this has just fired the lads up and we'll see a good response against Spurs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.