United (A) | Post Match Thread

They do, but I would love to sit with the ref watching a video of the play frame by frame and hear him explain how he could possibly arrive at the conclusion that Rashford is not directly involved in the play...

He'd quote the letter of the law and say that nothing Rashford did "impacted on an opponent's ability to play the ball".
I could accept those, but neither the ref nor his assistant could be sure of Rashford's interference so why not check on the pitchside monitor which is in the technical area?
The assistant was in front of the GPC stand and Atwell gave the goal after consulting him.
The may be an excuse for giving the goal but not for failure to watch replays.

Well one thing I've noticed after this weekend.
I've got messages from people I thought had died years ago.
Ha ha!

On a related note, I remember when we beat them 3-1 in the first leg of the League Cup semi at The Swamp 3 years ago. I walked leisurely back into town after the match and went in the Britons Protection for a celebratory pint or two. It was like the fucking Marie Celeste in there. On Saturday I did exactly the same (apart from the fact that it was a commiseratory pint this time), only this time the same pub was full of the fuckers!

Ha ha!

On a related note, I remember when we beat them 3-1 in the first leg of the League Cup semi at The Swamp 3 years ago. I walked leisurely back into town after the match and went in the Britons Protection for a celebratory pint or two. It was like the fucking Marie Celeste in there. On Saturday I did exactly the same, only this time the same pub was full of the fuckers!
All of a sudden these mardarses like football again.

These red wankers are the most ficklest set of softarses out there.

Only just been watching it back this morning, couldn't stomach it yesterday, and the it gets worse and worse. Even asked the ref for our Sundays game which rules we were playing by - Normal or Old Tr afford? Even he said he didn't know what the rule was - but we'll be playing old school.

I know it would never happen - but I wonder, what would happen if we walked off the pitch because the decision was diabolically incorrect, and said that ref was not fit for the purposes of reffing the game. Probably points deduction, but it might have been worth it in the long run to highlight the shitness

Its fun in work today

Rags all Giddy

Manchester is Red, No its never been red since you fucked off to Trafford dodging taxes

I did offer congratulations on winning the beat Man City trophy this year

I am sore even more this morning

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.