United (A) | Post Match Thread

Cheated.

Jack must start every game as should Laporte.

Phil and Bernie not have any influence on games, questions must be asked.

We must get a proper left back in asap

Hopefully Jude will be a big signing.
Hope he wasn’t watching that game then…

Pep so nice with that Interview he is right though game gone can’t do anything about it now! Got tough game against spurs next!

Shows how desperate the epl are for someone else to win. Absolutely disgraceful decision that you wouldn't see in any other sport. If we had stopped running, it would have been given offside but we were relying on var to step in if they did score so made a token effort. Seriously thinking more and more that parting with so much money a year to watch this corruption just isn't worth it.

City have won the league 4/5 years in spite of the worst officiating in any sport. If there is any fucking doubt about the rules, the officials should take their time and get it right - not change their mind after being surrounded by rabid animals for 10 seconds.

Its annoying as all the pundits, pundit refs etc are all saying the right decision. This makes it harder to take when no one is actually calling it out.
No one with any voice has the balls to speak out.

Exactly this. We're not making chances. Too slow, not enough risks being taken.

Teams have worked out how to stop the balls into Haaland. We are just a passing team now.

We had something like 75% possession against Southampton and lost by 2 with no shots on target.

It reminds me of what happened to Arsenal towards the end of Wengers time.
Teams may have worked us out but the huge elephant in the room is KDB.....attitude, effort and passing has all gone....
bernardo silva is wasted dropping deep (though i understand why he is doing it)

For me KDB needs to be dropped.

We have played 12 men against these ever since I was a nipper. You accept that bias and beat them despite this.
When the loaded dice go against this team we fall apart instead of fighting harder.
We had the game in control when we pressed them back. Panic stations every time they came forward. So we eased off. Once again Pep ignored introducing Alvarez at a key time.
Oh and if we had a proper goalkeeper we might have got away with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.