United (A) - Sat 14th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally, Laporte would be my 1st choice at CB, but he played on Sunday and Wednesday 2 full games. Can he play 3 full games in 6 days?

I doubt it. Laporte may play 60 minutes, though. Then Ake who may well start at LB will replace him at CB with 20-30 minutes to go and someone else, say Cancelo, will play at LB. Or both Ake and Cancelo will start. Or Rodri will go to CB and Gundo will replace him at DM...

Many options, none seems ideal, though.

I don't condone violence of any form, but this is how it feels to smash the rag scum.

Just smash them.

loki-hulk-smash-c1aitiiamisa0y1q.gif

I think this game will be won in midfield. If Kevin, Rodri and Bernie are at their best, we will win.
Casamero has strengthened them in midfield and Ericsson, is a clever player. We have to win our battles and attack their back four.

Stones and Dias was a rock solid partnership. I miss it terribly. If they were both fit and in form I would have no hesitation in saying that they wouldn't get past us tomorrow. As it is, I just don't know.

Dias was in the form of his life in 20/21, but played too many games and lost form. Wasn't the same next season, and Stones started only 12 league games. Their partnership was the best in 20/21 and even then they didn't start together in half of the PL games. Also, they both were poor in the CL final, but have the excuse that we played without a DM. Or so people want to believe.

I think this game will be won in midfield. If Kevin, Rodri and Bernie are at their best, we will win.
Casamero has strengthened them in midfield and Ericsson, is a clever player. We have to win our battles and attack their back four.

When in form, Rodri, Bernie and Kevin are the best midfield in the world, and it's not close.

Casemiro didn't play at the Etihad in October, but Rodri missed the game too. Hope their fans will see tomorrow that Rodri is better than Casemiro.

He started well but he’s been poor since Copenhagen away onwards, at times very poor. He can’t run and can’t jump and holds onto the ball too long.

Think he’s only had one good game since October.

Can tell he’s only a £15m player.
Agree with this. Feel like he's got a cock up in him. Was really poor for Salahs and Grays goals in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.