United (A) - Sat 14th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stones is definitely a miss, but we still have enough to beat them. Play our strongest 11, no square pegs please Pep

Ederson
Walker Laporte Akanji Ake
Kdb Rodri Bernardo
Mahrez Haaland Foden

Do we know if the players/manager had an open chat about our poor performances?

Fern stepped up last season. I hope someone had the balls to address the issues so we can move forward. The lineup should let us know.

Not really they're missing a few key.players

Wouldn't call Dalot and van de Beek key players, the latter isn't even 1st choice. Martial is 1st choice, but he trained today and may play, he isn't ruled out.

If there is one single thing that might – I say might – cost us the title it is this having to chop and change in central defence all the time. It cannot be a good thing. We've been leaking goals all season. It's not only down to central defence, of course, but it's a significant part of it.
I think you're right our defence will cost us this season

He started well but he’s been poor since Copenhagen away onwards, at times very poor. He can’t run and can’t jump and holds onto the ball too long.

Think he’s only had one good game since October.

Can tell he’s only a £15m player.
Yep, have to agree. Makes me nervous. Hope he turns a corner tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.