United (A) - Sat 14th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stand derbies, to be honest. Even when we're overwhelming favourites (which isn't the case tomorrow), the mere possibility of losing to that lot makes me nauseous. I just want it over, done and out of the way.
+1. I only enjoy them after 90 minutes and we’ve well and truly beaten them. Mind you, a 0-1 away win will do.

I think you're right our defence will cost us this season

I don't think so. We have more problems in defence, that's true, but that's down also to having Haaland. Haaland works hard for his size, harder than say Kane, but he is no Jesus pressing wise. Therefore, our high press isn't as efficient as with Jesus or a false 9. But we score more goals now and can sort of compensate for the less efficient pressing with more goals, at least when 2 from KDB, Foden and Cancelo are in form. When all of them are poor, and KDB wasn't better than Cancelo or Foden in the last 3-4 games, we struggle in attack.

I still think we will win the title, win (more likely) or no win (less likely) tomorrow.

Lets be honest the Rags have been a joke of a football club since Baconface jumped ship , they have spent a billion to achieve mediocrity , we havent taken them seriously for years ,hence some poor performances in recent derby games because we treat them with disdain , when in comparison the Rags are treating it like a cup final. But it looks like Muck Tag has got them all singing from the same hymn sheet so perhaps tomorrow , we will have to play at our best team with our strongest players and playing in their natural positions

Man for man we are far superior to anything the Rags have but they do have momentum were as our players have not been anywhere near their best form recently , we will know in the first ten/fifteen minutes tomorrow if our lads are up for the fight we need to set a pace of aggressive pressing , quick passing and playing on the front foot , if we do not , then i suspect the Rags could grind us down and thrash us by at least one goal.

We have been inconsistnent since the world cup and its time for the players to stand up and be counted tomorrow against the scum of Manchester , remind the players that this is the Rags cup final now and we have to match them for effort and the rest will take care of itself. If we play with 100% passion and pride the Rags havent got a chance.

I can't stand derbies, to be honest. Even when we're overwhelming favourites (which isn't the case tomorrow), the mere possibility of losing to that lot makes me nauseous. I just want it over, done and out of the way.

Ditto .... I really don't even want to watch it tomorrow. But will feel compulsed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.