United (A) - Sat 14th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t believe what I do. Tomorrow I will go for a walk without my phone 5 mins before the game starts and return home 10 mins after the game is due to finish. I will then go in the kitchen and pluck up the courage to check the result on my phone. If we win I watch the full match ( as recorded ) if not I delete it and go back out. It makes me feel ill and always has done. I’m 62 and so this will be the way it is for every derby. Hate it.
What I do is look at the league table to see how many points we've got when the games finished

Last edited:
What gets me Oliver is refereeing this Villa game and on var tomorrow for our game! Surly you have Attwell refereeing this game and on var tomorrow! You should have the best referees refereeing the big games!

I've noticed that one of the things that a lot of people fail to realize is that we played the rags after their 3 week absence from any games due to the Queen's death and the momentum which they had (they were on a good run) had already been broken per se. So truth be told i'm kinda squeamish about tomorrows game.
Not really sure why that is relevant, or how it impacted the result? They had a 17 day break, we had a 15 day one. It was effectively the same for both teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.