United (A) - Sat 14th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but form is temporary...class is permanent.

I hear that old adage so often, but can never work out what’s supposed to be meant by it.

IMO You need both both class and form to be of any use in a top level football team - if either goes walkabout then you’re a burden and a liability. If a class player is out of form then his class means nothing . . regardless of whether it’s permanent or not . .

No one can deny we’ve been very inconsistent. Even within games.
And our awayform isn’t as good as it has been the last few years.
Finally rags have beaten Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool at their place.

3 points it is than …
17/24; 5 wins, 2 draws, 1 defeat, Newcastle now looks a belting draw so Villa aside, a cracking return and more than acceptable

The 5 pts dropped at home to Brentford and Everton makes the tally look below our usual standard, as a win tomorrow (which I think we’ll gain) makes the mean average approaching the half way mark, no different to the previous 4/5 seasons; too much emphasis on isolated performances; which reality says hasn’t impacted the way it’s been reported… we are nicely placed, which granted could be distorted with the upcoming games; however, when have we seen us fail to react accordingly? We are so spoilt at our own high standards that a mere 5 pts is causing panic;

3-1 tomorrow and I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see a masterclass, reinforced by a Haaland hammer show!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.