United (A) - Sat 14th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love that face.. Miss Phil

e5c1d032acd78b065a382f21412d8984.jpg

Was speaking to a red friend today and he said that although results have been good recently, the performances haven’t really been convincing. Fair to say he wasn’t particularly optimistic about their chances tomorrow.

It’s been a pretty favourable run of fixtures for them, but equally can’t ignore the fact that they’ve already beaten Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs at Old Trafford this season. Not going to be easy, but if we turn up we’re obviously a better side than them. More worried about us, than them tbh. We’ve been a bit out of sorts for a few weeks.
Think your red mate is talking a bit of sense their ric. What worries me is the pace on the break especially with stones out.

i also worry more about which version of us turns up.

Yup. The fact he was pushed just before he shot made it more impressive.

I think Cancelo may start tomorrow as we will need a substitute centre half in case of an injury to one of them god forbid. Trouble is I think Cancelo is better as a right back than a left back.

It doesn't really matter though as when we are good we are really good. More often than not we are really good. Its Pep's 500th game in top flight management. The players owe it to him to put in a cracking performance. C'mon blues. Show Pep the love.

We have had two pieces of luck coming into this game as today I read that Donny Van de Beek is out for the season (he seems to have bad luck on top of bad luck) plus they haven't registered the mighty Wout Weghurst in time for Saturday.

Easy win - 1:5.

Imagine, just imagine, Haaland scores a second half hat trick, left foot, right foot, header. … in front of the Salford end,…and blows them all kisses……….. I’m preying for it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.