United (A) - Sat 14th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I do is look at the league table to see how many points we've got when the games finished
Can’t believe there’s people out there as Marc as me.I watch for the number of notifications on my I phone…5 means 0-0 draw, lots usually means comfortable city win , less means tight game….I broke this habit the other day as the Soton game was live here in Aus at 6 am….my apologies to you all, promise I’ll never watch live again.( By the way, I too don’t watch replay of defeats…happily it’s not too often

Akanji's been good overall although be can switch off now again, not the fastest either. He needs to be on his game especially against Rashford.
Akanji is definitely fast but his motor is low if that makes sense. He needs to realize he can't take plays off in the PL.

No one can deny we’ve been very inconsistent. Even within games.
And our awayform isn’t as good as it has been the last few years.
Finally rags have beaten Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool at their place.

3 points it is than …

Hopefully gundo is on the bench for this one.. he’s been dreadful all year. Bernardo in the midfield with Kevin and Rodri will suffice. Foden, Haaland, Mahrez seems all but inevitable.
I think this is our main problem.

Any combination of Stones+Dias Stones+Laporte and Dias+Laporte is when we’re at our best as a team.

Ake has been good on the whole but he doesn’t offer enough when passing forward, Akanji holds onto the ball too long, Walker isn’t a centre back… our playing out from the back isn’t good enough.

Injuries have fucked us at the back this season and the whole basis for our play is different.
With Stones out - this is going to be very tough the way we are playing.
Agreed, that’s why I’m going for 2-2 with someone missing a late pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.