United (A) - Sat 14th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not with foul throw ins he won't.
Surely Cancelo can’t start after his performance in the week - giving the ball away on that scale against the rags is asking for trouble.

Ake at LB for me, alongside Walker, Akanji, Laporte.

Not looking forward to the game at all, but as others have said, we’ll know in the first 15 minutes which City have turned up. Right attitude = right result, as we are better than them by a distance.

I honestly see the points as the objective. If we lose it gives Arsenal a boost. If we win they will be apprehensive. If we draw they will be relieved.

Surely Cancelo can’t start after his performance in the week - giving the ball away on that scale against the rags is asking for trouble.

Not looking forward to the game at all, but as others have said, we’ll know in the first 15 minutes which City have turned up. Right attitude = right result, as we are better than them by a distance.
5 mins use to be enough.
If the passes are sharp and pin point I'll feel better...

No way cancelo goes from that nightmare to the level we need against an inform rag outfit.
rico for me by a mile, young eager and importantly accurate with his passes.
same goes for phillips,gomez and i cant believe im saying this but foden aswell.

No way cancelo goes from that nightmare to the level we need against an inform rag outfit.
rico for me by a mile, young eager and importantly accurate with his passes.
same goes for phillips,gomez and i cant believe im saying this but foden aswell.
Totally agree with this. Foden however depends where he is played. He was great against Chelsea in the middle but has seemed out of it out wide. Can’t see Pep playing him in the middle for this game though

Think about it logically we need to create going forward so he has to play also with laporte left side centre back akanji right with walker right back we could make it a back 3 when we are defending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.