United (A) - Sat 14th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to say this, but with Cancelo's state of mind at the moment, he should be nowhere near this.

He'll crack in the atmosphere and could end up costing us the match.

Big players with strong mentality needed!

Normally hate them, but pleased it's a 12:30 start today. Not as long to wait!

Mahrez has to start imo
I'm pretty sure he will do.

I just find it strange that we scored 6 against the rags with that front 3 and they have never started together since. I think Foden's best position is currently on the right but he rarely plays there.

Would prefer to have Foden and Cancelo on one side and KDB drifting out wide operating down the right with Mahrez. Natural width from Foden and KDB and Mahrez and Cancelo ability to cut in.

Ederson

Walker Akanji Ake Cancelo

KDB Rodri Bernardo

Mahrez Haaland Foden
Yes please!

If you went by form, Secretariat lost in his first race. Now if you went by class....

Let me see if I understand that.

So, you‘re saying that Secretariat had the benefit of that ‘permanent class‘ in the first race but without form it was of no benefit whatsoever?
Do I guess right that Secretariat won his next race when both form and class were present?

I like the example as it supports my point that that class & form are only of any value when present in conjunction with each other.

PS. I’m presuming that it’s a horse racing example. I know nothing about the gee gees but nice one for putting it forward. Much appreciated. Ta

I hate derbies . Even at half time and 4 up I could see us throwing it . When pep started crazy subs I thought here we go.
They are better than when we last played and we are worse . I’d take 1-1 but can see Rashford and Anthony ripping through our leaky defence more than once .

anthony is a doubt which bodes well for us - picked up a leg injury.

Woke up this morning with a positive attitude and faith in Cancelo at LB

If Laporte could play left centre half then I’d also be happy with Ake at CB
It’s a real shame we don’t have Stones or Dias available.
I’ve shoe horned my favourite front 6 into the team, I think it has plenty running in it, tenacity, guile and ability to finish. With Bernardo, Alvarez, Foden and KDB on pitch and a fired up hungry Haaland involved in the press what’s not to love.
I think Mahrez has been in good form but doesn’t have the ability to press as aggressively as Alvarez, a weapon from the bench perhaps.
Come on City!!

View attachment 65965
Great team. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.