United (A) - Sat 14th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have the best home defence record in the league this season, they’ve played tougher fixtures than us but are only 4 points behind, we’ve struggled against teams that we’d generally expect to steam over.
There are loads of reasons to be gloomy about our prospects but what’s the point?
I’ve always loved the derbys, even back in the day when nothing was going our way they always presented an opportunity to turn over the old enemy and sometimes we did.

I’m keeping real about this but looking forward, with hope in my heart, to another opportunity to spoil their weekend.
If we play as we can do then surely we will, so it’s up to us - come on you Blues!

Good omen I hope. Working in Hale Barns and Giggs goes past walking his mutt looking in estate agents windows. Probably looking for a nice pad for his bit 9n the side.Anyhow next song on radio is Love will tear us apart.

Hopefully today is the day we hit our peak and go on a rampage until the end of the season, I feel like we’ve got something to prove especially after our last game, the sooner we click into gear the better! No nerves here for this Match

Reactions: cbl
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.