Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the basics for me:

Ederson
Walker Akanji Ake *Cancelo
Rodri
De Bruyne *Bernardo
*Mahrez Haaland *Foden
*How many people have noticed that Cancelo seems to do so well on the right but looks ordinary on the right? I also know that his form is iffy but I expect that Pep would have him pumped up for this one
*Bernardo is a must if we will win the battle in the middle. Pep seems to play Gundo in the very important matches and shift Bernardo out wide right where he’s less potent, so we’ll see.
*As others have said we don’t quite know the version of Mahrez that will turn up but here’s hoping and also since he’s had some rest I’m guessing that he’d be a sure starter
*Foden has not been great lately but I’ll have him here 100 times. Not saying this because he’s our very own but because he offers that dynamism in attack more than any other attackers. We become too easy to defend against if we go without him.

Ederson
Rodri
De Bruyne *Bernardo
*Mahrez Haaland *Foden
*How many people have noticed that Cancelo seems to do so well on the right but looks ordinary on the right? I also know that his form is iffy but I expect that Pep would have him pumped up for this one
*Bernardo is a must if we will win the battle in the middle. Pep seems to play Gundo in the very important matches and shift Bernardo out wide right where he’s less potent, so we’ll see.
*As others have said we don’t quite know the version of Mahrez that will turn up but here’s hoping and also since he’s had some rest I’m guessing that he’d be a sure starter
*Foden has not been great lately but I’ll have him here 100 times. Not saying this because he’s our very own but because he offers that dynamism in attack more than any other attackers. We become too easy to defend against if we go without him.

I assume you mean Cancelo does well on the left but looks ordinary on the right. Not sure he has done well on the left or right this season though.

Not a bad team but I feel Foden is a bit wasted on the left. Prefer him cutting in from the right personally.

Ederson
Rodri
De Bruyne *Bernardo
*Mahrez Haaland *Foden

can't argue with any of that, if Lewis was a left back though.....

Massive week ahead , still not over “that” performance at Southampton. Made Haaland triple captain in my fantasy team to cheer me up , it’s make or break innit !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.