United and Liverpool EFL project - proposal rejected

The real agenda of USA owners of teams in red is finally in the open.

They lost with FFP and have led attacks on City and are now gambling on this. They do not care about football, only lining their own pockets.

Kdb had already suggested players are being treated more like meat, less holidays etc, the typical American style with no work- life balance , the game is going backwards.

That’s one thing I disagree with is footballers moaning about playing to many games. I work 12 hours a day with most weekends included and you don’t see me crying to my boss about working to much. They’re paid £300k p/w, get on with the ****.

I can’t think of a single negative to having United and Liverpool able to dictate their own rules

Horrible cunts

Just watching Sky and in my opinion they are against it surprisingly. In the small print of the proposal it states that each club will be allowed to show EIGHT games live on their own in house tv and then they would probably vote each year to increase that amount hence giving United and Liverpool who have most worldwide subscribers a licence to print money for themselves and the demise of Sky and Bt. Parry is a disgrace in this proposal.
And there is the end state.

If true?

Initial talks between Liverpool, United and the other "big six" clubs - Manchester City, Tottenham, Arsenal and Chelsea - have taken place, with hope an agreement can be reached.

Nothing surprises me about Sheikh Mansour, Khaldoon and Soriano.

Getting into bed with the f**kers who have done everything they can to destroy City for the sake of more revenue. As a club we’re just like the red shirts In private, but we won’t openly admit it in public.

But........

The Department for Culture, Media and Sport condemned what it called a "backroom deal".

"We are surprised and disappointed that at a time of crisis when we have urged the top tiers of professional football to come together and finalise a deal to help lower league clubs, there appear to be backroom deals being cooked up that would create a closed shop at the very top of the game," a DCMS spokesperson said.

Hopefully the Government, the PL, and the other affected PL clubs will stop this?

J.W.Henry and FSG(Fenway Sports Group) are the biggest threat to the PL and English Football. Prior to buying Furlough FC nobody on this side of the Atlantic had heard of the f**kers. Ever since Henry and FSG bought Liverpool they have been plotting to take control of the PL and English Football, aided by the other American Billionaire Red Shirt Owners, the Glazers and Kroenke.

They have to be stopped! But with City and other 5 top PL clubs
onboard, which other clubs and their owners will stop them?

Can I just confirm this isn’t a hoax, designed to make us forget the absolutely brilliant 6-1 and 7-2 losses by the cunts proposing it?

What a Sunday that was. 13-3 to the underdogs. Could make a song out of that.

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.