United and Liverpool EFL project - proposal rejected

If true?

Initial talks between Liverpool, United and the other "big six" clubs - Manchester City, Tottenham, Arsenal and Chelsea - have taken place, with hope an agreement can be reached.

Nothing surprises me about Sheikh Mansour, Khaldoon and Soriano.

Getting into bed with the f**kers who have done everything they can to destroy City for the sake of more revenue. As a club we’re just like the red shirts In private, but we won’t openly admit it in public.

But........

The Department for Culture, Media and Sport condemned what it called a "backroom deal".

"We are surprised and disappointed that at a time of crisis when we have urged the top tiers of professional football to come together and finalise a deal to help lower league clubs, there appear to be backroom deals being cooked up that would create a closed shop at the very top of the game," a DCMS spokesperson said.

Hopefully the Government, the PL, and the other affected PL clubs will stop this?

J.W.Henry and FSG(Fenway Sports Group) are the biggest threat to the PL and English Football. Prior to buying Furlough FC nobody on this side of the Atlantic had heard of the f**kers. Ever since Henry and FSG bought Liverpool they have been plotting to take control of the PL and English Football, aided by the other American Billionaire Red Shirt Owners, the Glazers and Kroenke.

They have to be stopped! But with City and other clubs apparently onboard, which other clubs and their owners will stop them?
Ive read this a few times but where is the evidence that we are in cahoots with these despicable cunts? It only says that it is led by Liverpool and United, no further info is mentioned but only inferred by other reports.

If true?

Initial talks between Liverpool, United and the other "big six" clubs - Manchester City, Tottenham, Arsenal and Chelsea - have taken place, with hope an agreement can be reached.

Nothing surprises me about Sheikh Mansour, Khaldoon and Soriano.

Getting into bed with the f**kers who have done everything they can to destroy City for the sake of more revenue. As a club we’re just like the red shirts In private, but we won’t openly admit it in public.

But........

The Department for Culture, Media and Sport condemned what it called a "backroom deal".

"We are surprised and disappointed that at a time of crisis when we have urged the top tiers of professional football to come together and finalise a deal to help lower league clubs, there appear to be backroom deals being cooked up that would create a closed shop at the very top of the game," a DCMS spokesperson said.

Hopefully the Government, the PL, and the other affected PL clubs will stop this?

J.W.Henry and FSG(Fenway Sports Group) are the biggest threat to the PL and English Football. Prior to buying Furlough FC nobody on this side of the Atlantic had heard of the f**kers. Ever since Henry and FSG bought Liverpool they have been plotting to take control of the PL and English Football, aided by the other American Billionaire Red Shirt Owners, the Glazers and Kroenke.

They have to be stopped! But with City and other 5 top PL clubs
onboard, which other clubs and their owners will stop them?
I would assume all of the clubs who finished in the bottom 10 last season (and substitute the 3 clubs who went down with the 3 that came up) would vote for a reduction from 20 to 18.

Never mind that, what about the internationals that take place during the summer. We have the World Cup then we have the UEFA competitions as what is going on right now.

So when do these clubs propose to have this competition. June /July. It all smells like a money grabbing show. To feed the richer clubs of the Premier League, while those lower down the football pyramid will get even less money I just hope that we as a club vote against it.

Exactly. Your final point gets to the heart of the matter.

Ever since the power-grab that was the creation of the Premier League there has been a steady accretion of power and finance by three clubs in particular (United, Liverpool and Arsenal) after two of the original ‘Big 5’ (Everton and Spurs) fell by the wayside.

This set of proposals is just an extension of the collective desire of these three clubs to cement their position at the top of English football, with one eye on future developments such as pan-European leagues and cups etc.

’Devil take the hindmost’ was the attitude of the ‘Big 5’ when they forced through the Premier League structure. What makes this move more cynical than that was at the time, is that they have the gall to dress this up as ‘saving the game’ and Covid-19 threatened clubs.

As others have said, I truly hope that City are not supportive of the disgraceful people behind this, especially those who have been attempting to undermine us for more than 10 years now.

I had a look at ‘Red Cafe’ and, to their credit, many United supporters are disgusted with this set of proposals. One guy called ‘Leroy The Red’ is worth a read . He writes ‘Absolutely vile by United and Liverpool to be honest. It’s very easy to see through this. So let‘s go through this..’ then he picks it apart, line by line, concluding as you do that it’s all about the voting ‘rights‘ of the ‘top clubs’..

These people at United and Liverpool have no shame and, again, I hope our club tells them where to shove their ideas. And then works with the rest of football to find a way forward for each and every club that doesn’t favour selfish twunts like the Red Filth at either end of the East Lancs..
A like is not enough but sadly we all know a quid bet would be on us bring complicit.

I'd love football to be back in cigarette smoked filled all standing areas but, alas that's fine forever so like the rags we either suck the devil's cock or fuck it all off and after 50 years plus of going to games I'm heading to at the very least being an armchair wanker.

Not sure if this is been discussed elsewhere but it seems Parry is leading the charge at trying to bring in sweeping changes to the PL. This includes

6 clubs hold a veto over all major decisions, including over new owners (fucking cheek)
3rd place relegation team has a chance to be saved (believe that is called protectionism)
Abolition of League Cup (Sure the the dipper are above it now so don't need to play in it, so fuck any other teams opinion or pleasure from the cup)
PL reduced to 18 teams and only 4 playoff places.

Rightly getting abuse from both the government and the premier league. The arrogance of his comments that both utd and liverpool should be commended for trying to improve the good of the game.

Fucking hell. This fucker is supposed to be EFL chair how in any light does this improve EFL? Pure corruption of his position and should be sacked.

The question is, could the pricks pull it off? Think this COVID will potentially accelerate greedy changes in the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.