United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most managers would be wary of introducing Sane, Gundogan and Kompany in such a big game... but this is Pep I get the sense that if any of them did start they'd be well prepared and probably have a blinder of a game.

Most managers would be wary of introducing Sane, Gundogan and Kompany in such a big game... but this is Pep I get the sense that if any of them did start they'd be well prepared and probably have a blinder of a game.
And Bravo as well,way too many,i think he will go with pretty much the team he has put out up to now and be intelligent about the subs

Are the neutrals really of the opinion that United are playing the better/more attractive football? I can't fathom how anyone could come to conclusion without having massive bias.

They are also making out them scraping a last minute winner at Hull is the same as us against Sunderland. If I remember it right we'd been dominating them, should have had the game wrapped up with the chances we were making and they got an equalizer from nowhere which would have been a real kick in the teeth if it had finished that way but we got a well deserved winner inside of the 90 minutes and could have had another if Kelechi squared it to Delph who had an open net.
We had 77% possesh and played our fullbacks in the centre circle yo

Ever rag I talk to seems to think balliy is the new maldini and the signing of the season.
Hopefully sane and sterling tear him to pieces.
I mean Bournemouth hull and Southampton ain't exactly blessed with pace

Even by our shite media standards, I'm truly astonished, by the sheer one sided drivel emanating from the glorified bog roll peddlers. I really can't recall such a one sided build up to a derby(we even got more coverage when we were truly shit), and the way the rags, and media alike are slating Pep, is deluded and pathetic to say the least. I can't remember ever wanting to smash those plastic, scummy cunts as badly as I do right now. Yes you always want to put the swamp rats in their place on derby day, but it just feels on a whole other level. Really hoping the lads, can ram it all right down their filthy raggy throats.

Oh and they didn't want him anyway. ;)

Hope we perform well on Saturday but the height issue Vs them and other teams with big players could cost us goals this season, no one seems to be mentioning it.
I know Barca were a small team but the Prem is far more physical and I feel this is an area that has been inadvertently overlooked. We need some height in the team, I hope it doesn't cost us.
This is my biggest worry. If you've been to watch us live it'll shit you up even more. Stones is our biggest player and he's not even, well.... Big.

Even by our shite media standards, I'm truly astonished, by the sheer one sided drivel emanating from the glorified bog roll peddlers. I really can't recall such a one sided build up to a derby(we even got more coverage when we were truly shit), and the way the rags, and media alike are slating Pep, is deluded and pathetic to say the least. I can't remember ever wanting to smash those plastic, scummy cunts as badly as I do right now. Yes you always want to put the swamp rats in their place on derby day, but it just feels on a whole other level. Really hoping the lads, can ram it all right down their filthy raggy throats.

Why did no one ask the kiddy wink in the middle what he thinks? He would probably bring better balanced debate to to the table.

I can't believe they actually let them put this shite out on the Internet. Proper nerds who got bullied at school for being over weight or just full on nerdy so they decided to support 'the greatest club in the world' so they could laud it over their mates in the playground in Basingstoke.

That's just fucking unbelievable. The Rag fuckers wanted Pep all day long and now they have got the booby prize in Jose they are all showing themselves up to be the true arrogant, ignorant and most hated set of twats in living memory. TWATS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.