United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been up since five (3am uk time). Can't sleep. Read just about every article written on the derby in the last three days. Listened to four different football podcasts to try and calm my nerves and nothing is working.

I don't think I've ever been so up for a derby. I fucking loathe those cunts and that doesn't do it justice. I hate everything about them. Their players are cunts. Their manager is a fucking disgrace and their fans are the football equivalent of herpes.

I hope football prevails today and we teach them a lesson again and please don't let Clattenburg fuck us over once again.

The mood in Manchester has an eerie calm about it. It's pissing it down and it aint gonna stop. I think we could be in for one hell of a game. We'll be 3 up by half time.
I've got to work but i've got a feeling the apprentice will be learning how to 'deal with responsibility' around 12 bells.
Bring the rag fuckers on......

Come on boys . Stuff the tossers and sterling when twattenburg hands you the hat trick ball at the end rip that rug off his head and pass it to Rooney .

Come on..,.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.