United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been up since five (3am uk time). Can't sleep. Read just about every article written on the derby in the last three days. Listened to four different football podcasts to try and calm my nerves and nothing is working.

I don't think I've ever been so up for a derby. I fucking loathe those cunts and that doesn't do it justice. I hate everything about them. Their players are cunts. Their manager is a fucking disgrace and their fans are the football equivalent of herpes.

I hope football prevails today and we teach them a lesson again and please don't let Clattenburg fuck us over once again.

Happy Derby boys!!!!! Let's smash these rag pond life back in to last century and may we walk in to work on Monday with our heads held high and a cheeky skip in our step.

Or a draw will do.

Given the furor over Marinner "not seeing" Sergio's phantom elbow, you can be sure Clattenburg will call it tight and see everything. Doesn't bode well for the game ending 11-11. Also, given that United will try to physically dominate City, I have to expect a large number of yellows and maybe a red or even two!

Beyond that, I just hope City play excellent football. After that, it all comes down to moments, chances taken, and mistakes made.

There is absolutely zero reason why City can't win this game by a couple of goals (0-2 my prediction), but the same is true of United if they pump balls into the box from midfield or get Martial, Valencia, Shaw, or Rashford behind the full backs and put decent balls into the box in the air, or pulled back to the penalty spot.

Should be a good game that may still be in th balance in the 95th minute.

Given I just got home from a flight and am still a bit pumped, and it is almost 2am here, and the game is on in a few hours, it might be a loooong night with very little sleep, but I'm going to have to try. Enjoy your morning, lads and lasses, and let's stuff 'em!

Exactly. How many games has Kelechi had to come of the bench to make an impact? plenty. How many of those games were crucial winners for us? plenty. I'm really excited by this guy and even though its a big blow with Sergio's ban, this is his time to shine now. Not even Bony can stand in his way now. He's the man for the future. Come on City!

But seriously it annoys me when sky sports say that foreigners struggle with the pace and intensity of the premier league. It's like they ignore that 70% of the players in the league are foreign. Remember when Yaya first joined, Paul Merson said De Jong,Barry and an aging Viera were better than I him and he said Aguero is 100x inferior to Tevez. English players really showed their intensity against Iceland didn't they.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.