United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate Derby day, don't know how anyone can enjoy them, full of the rag cunts here in Chester, have a nasty feeling we will come away empty handed, twatenberg wont help us that's for sure, hope I'm wrong though

I hate and love today in equal measures, I hope come 1430 I'm celebrating and not drowning my sorrows, come on blues smash those rag fuckers and make a statement to the world.

Morning Blues - been a reader of bluemoon for many many years. Decided to post for the first time. Let's have a great day.

I am worryingly calm about the whole thing, which is odd. Maybe it's because I'm in Copenhagen for the weeend and haven't had Sky Sports for years so haven't had thier 'coverage' to wind me up

As for the game - other than the satisfaction of beating those odious cunts, I don't think it will have a particularly big impact on the two teams moving forward

One thing that has annoyed me is the supposed 'phycological' damage a result could do today - I really don't think Champs Leage, World Cup Winners etc will be damaged by a result 4 games into the season

I'm more nervous than usual ... Or I'm really hungry and tired and maybe feeling like I've the start of a cold. Not sure.

I fear them more than previous years but I think I've said this for any early derby especially a new manager one because you don't know really what you're dealing with.

I can't wait for the game to be over. Hope If we win Ican forget about it. If we lose I expect it'll stick in my head all week and it'll be awful facing the "hoard".

I'm more nervous than usual ... Or I'm really hungry and tired and maybe feeling like I've the start of a cold. Not sure.

I fear them more than previous years but I think I've said this for any early derby especially a new manager one because you don't know really what you're dealing with.

I can't wait for the game to be over. Hope If we win Ican forget about it. If we lose I expect it'll stick in my head all week and it'll be awful facing the "hoard".
If we win, I won't forget it and will actually be looking forward to work on Monday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.