United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their was a city fan with a dart in the top of the head thrown by a rag, papers did a big story on the fighting in the pubs before the game, err by the way it was city fans who stormed a united pub said the sun

Think predicting the line up for this is complete guess work, nobody knows what Pep will do. Will he play sane? Will he play Gundogan? So excited to see what he does!

------------------------Bravo------------------------
Sagna-------Stones-------Otamendi------Kolarov
--------------------Fernandinho------------------
----------Gundogan-----------Silva---------------
Sterling------------Iheanacho--------------Nolito

Sagna and Kolarov for their aerial ability.
Gundogan(if he's ready) over De Bruyne for better control of the game and more defensive cover from midfield.
Iheanacho upfront because he is our 2nd choice striker and Nolito has never played there.

Surely KDB cannot be left out, even if Silva and Sterling have stood out so far. Even for his set piece delivery, he has to be there. I know everyone is saying it, but a false 9 who can better play with the ball at his feet seems a better option if Pep is set on starting Gundogan (which of course we don't know).

Think the game next week will end in a draw,we don't have to go chasing a win and to be fair neither do the rags,with it still being early doors in the season will go for 1.1 can see sane getting a start,gundogan may be on the bench still might be a bit early for him..

Is Bravo available? Didn't play against West Ham. Not in Chilean squad for their World Cup qualifiers so I am not sure if he will be available for the Derby

Is Bravo available? Didn't play against West Ham. Not in Chilean squad for their World Cup qualifiers so I am not sure if he will be available for the Derby
Didnt play against wet spam cos hadnt trained. Left out of chile squad so he can sort his new life out.

He was left out of the squad for personal reasons,probably moving and settling in his kids here,he is not injured so i guess he will start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.