United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamburglar fatty Shaw has been withdrawn from the England squad and returned to ragworld. Well what a fuckin surprise. Different manager but the same outcome. Always happens when they have an important match. Laughable.

Hamburglar fatty Shaw has been withdrawn from the England squad and returned to ragworld. Well what a fuckin surprise. Different manager but the same outcome. Always happens when they have an important match. Laughable.

305371C800000578-3407914-image-a-63_1453279206881.jpg

if vinny is fit , would be tempted to go 3-4- 3 , and a false 9 ,
Bravo
Stones Vinny Otto
Sagna Dinho Gundogan Kolarov
Sterling KDB Merlin

Sagna, Stones , Otto , Vinny , Kolarov are all decent in the air to combat PEG's main tactic of launching it up to the Swedish pensioner ,and a strong bench including Sane , Nolito , Zabs , Iheanacho .The Rags will either scrape a draw , or we will give them a football lesson , a defeat is pretty much unthinkable with the players and coaching staff we have ,but if we get a man sent off early doors, or the Swampees get a dodgy penalty and then defend for their lives , it might just make a game of it.

It might well be a tight one with several busses parked in the hope of a 1 nil home robbery, but I'd like to think City will do them 1-2 after a goalless first half, but there again, it's a derby so anything is possible, in particular with our attacking prowess and their height, coupled with a possible new keeper in nets...................?!

With the form Sterling, Silva and Fernandinho are in, ably supported by KDB, Nolito, I don't think we need to worry about creating chances.
The way Sterling has been scaring defences this season, I can see him either scoring or being brought down in the box.
Our passing, movement and closing down will cause UTD some serious problems, our defensive frailties will equally be a source of problems for us, the battle for midfield could be where the game is won or lost

if vinny is fit , would be tempted to go 3-4- 3 , and a false 9 ,
Bravo
Stones Vinny Otto
Sagna Dinho Gundogan Kolarov
Sterling KDB Merlin

Sagna, Stones , Otto , Vinny , Kolarov are all decent in the air to combat PEG's main tactic of launching it up to the Swedish pensioner ,and a strong bench including Sane , Nolito , Zabs , Iheanacho .The Rags will either scrape a draw , or we will give them a football lesson , a defeat is pretty much unthinkable with the players and coaching staff we have ,but if we get a man sent off early doors, or the Swampees get a dodgy penalty and then defend for their lives , it might just make a game of it.

Fuck me, youre confident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.