United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think the game next week will end in a draw,we don't have to go chasing a win and to be fair neither do the rags,with it still being early doors in the season will go for 1.1 can see sane getting a start,gundogan may be on the bench still might be a bit early for him..

That would be against guordiola nature to go there and settle for a point, i reckon he will attack and we will win comfortably

That would be against guordiola nature to go there and settle for a point, i reckon he will attack and we will win comfortably
Not saying we won't attack,but it's not vital we win or is it really damaging if we lose as it's still so early in the season,just can see it ending in a draw,although hope we smash the fuckers..

Didnt play against wet spam cos hadnt trained. Left out of chile squad so he can sort his new life out.
Possibly, but only possibly. Legitimate worry in my opinion. If he's unavailable for Chile for two World Cup qualifiers, he could well be unavailable for City and with Utd's height advantage that could be decisive. Without Bravo and Aguero that would be a problem.

Is Bravo available? Didn't play against West Ham. Not in Chilean squad for their World Cup qualifiers so I am not sure if he will be available for the Derby

I would have thought he couldn't play against West Ham because he probably didn't have a work visa at that point.

We get the early goal it will be a white wash if they get one expect the bus to be parked clamped for 80 odd minutes while we try to break them down.

Possibly, but only possibly. Legitimate worry in my opinion. If he's unavailable for Chile for two World Cup qualifiers, he could well be unavailable for City and with Utd's height advantage that could be decisive. Without Bravo and Aguero that would be a problem.
Bravo will play.

Wouldn't surprise me if we had the curveball of Vinny starting, and we play 3 at the back.

Surprised at how many would throw Gundogan into the starting line-up, in a derby, given he hasn't played in 4 months or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.