United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Gundogan starts it Means Kelechi or Nolito gets benched. I reckon DeBryune moves to RW Gundogan to Silva'sand Silva to DeBryuneold spot
Sterling goes Left and Kelechi starts or Sterling goes top an Nolito starts.
Not sure a full debut, at the swamp, is worth the risk ...Paticularly as it would by his first start following a long term injury.

Bound to be deliberately targeted for some rough stuff, at Maureen's behest, by Foulaini

Last edited:
Remember, keep saying "we don't need Aguero anyway", the RAGs are bricking it and this just takes them that step further forward to disheartened enlightenment that they are behind us, still.

As improved as Zab has looked, he is still suspect defensively. The Masuaku kid turned him every which way on that play :(
Much as I love Zaba, I have to admit that he had, at least, 3 opportunities to put the kid into row Z, prior to the cross coming in, but failed miserably on each occasion.

Last edited:
Not sure a full debut, at the swamp, is worth the risk ...Paticularly as it would by his first start following a long term injury.

Bound to be deliberately targeted for some rough stuff, at Maureen's behest, by Foulaini
Think Fulani is injured and out for the game.

That's my sense too. Was just pontificating on the possibility of a start and what we'd look like if he did.

-----------------Bravo------------------
------------------------------------------
----Stones--Otamendi--Kolarov----
------Fernandinho--Gundogan-----
-Sterling---KDB----Silva-----Nolito-
-------------------------------------------
---------------Iheanacho---------------

Sane to come on

Remember, keep saying "we don't need Aguero anyway", the RAGs are bricking it and this just takes them that step further forward to disheartened enlightenment that they are behind us, still.
Wouldn't imagine they are exactly bricking it. IMO we're about as good as each other, its a very evenly matched game with Aguero, without him we're struggle up front. Their height advantage will give our defense a torrid time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.