----Stones--Otamendi--Kolarov----
------------------------------------------
------Fernandinho--Gundogan-----
------------------------------------------
-Sterling---KDB----Silva-----Nolito-
-------------------------------------------
---------------Iheanacho---------------

Sane to come on
Mate never thought of this. This is probably the best line-up. KDB gets to play as well.

strangely enough im fairly confident, i havent been that impressed by the cunts, and although we have some short comings at the back especially i have a feeling we take all 3 points

I know this must have already been mentioned and discussed - but has the referee been announced? I have assumed that Twattenburg will have been reserved for this one, but I cannot see a thread and having googled I have got nothing either. Is it not announced yet?

Personally I hope for Mike Dean - despite a number of past issues I think that he is not (or no longer) someone that will be pressured to be in favour of the scum

News this morning. Mark Halsey claims, he was told by refs firm to say that he didn't see an incident to allow a player to get a retrospective ban. City claimed Mariner saw Aguero, as he was looking at it from 15 yds and no contact, should be no retrospective ban. Gary Neville wants it looking into, as it is a massive call.

News this morning. Mark Halsey claims, he was told by refs firm to say that he didn't see an incident to allow a player to get a retrospective ban. City claimed Mariner saw Aguero, as he was looking at it from 15 yds and no contact, should be no retrospective ban. Gary Neville wants it looking into, as it is a massive call.

24 hous late mate.

If only I could post a picture of the titanic sinking.....

If only I could post a picture of the titanic sinking.....
St%C3%B6wer_Titanic.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.