United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if vinny is fit , would be tempted to go 3-4- 3 , and a false 9 ,
Bravo
Stones Vinny Otto
Sagna Dinho Gundogan Kolarov
Sterling KDB Merlin

Sagna, Stones , Otto , Vinny , Kolarov are all decent in the air to combat PEG's main tactic of launching it up to the Swedish pensioner ,and a strong bench including Sane , Nolito , Zabs , Iheanacho .The Rags will either scrape a draw , or we will give them a football lesson , a defeat is pretty much unthinkable with the players and coaching staff we have ,but if we get a man sent off early doors, or the Swampees get a dodgy penalty and then defend for their lives , it might just make a game of it.
Love the positivity

He is, but why risk a player who could be key for us this season for one game?

I'd rather win the war.

But maybe there's no risk to play him. Yesterday he completed 50 minutes in a training match with supposedly no issues, and we're still a week away from the match. Perhaps he's completely fine right now.

But maybe there's no risk to play him. Yesterday he completed 50 minutes in a training match with supposedly no issues, and we're still a week away from the match. Perhaps he's completely fine right now.

I see what you're saying but he's not going to be anywhere near match fit after one training game.

At most he may be worth the last 10 mins if we need to keep hold of possession. I still can't see it though.

Why do so many want De Bruyne to start up front? Can't see it happening

So little faith in Kelechi all of the sudden on here

KDB middle front, ok hes not had the best of form but he's quite capable of banging one in from outside the box which is what we need if there going to be playing deep as expected, this business with Kun missing is going to backfire on them, they won't have a clue about our forward setup even when it's handed in on the teamsheet, Kelechi is another option and certainly has to get some match time in this one, maybe see how we are getting on with KDB and if its not working then get him on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.