United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit off topic but does anybody have the video of the full time devils with them saying Pep is coming to the rags and then the same two lads saying didn't want him anyway when news broke of him coming to us.

They will be bricking it because this game they have to win. Any other result favours us.

I'm not sure why you think we will struggle without Aguero though. Have you not seen the way we are playing?

Of course I have but don't forget it was a depleted West Ham and a poor Bucharest team we were playing. Don't get me wrong if we played the whole game like we did in Romania and first half of the Hammers game we'll probably win it but that ain't going to happen. The rags have quality right through the team and I think it'll be a tight game. They'll be two types of styles going on... a passing game vs a long ball and crossing game. Just hope the passing game wins !!!

PEP ONLY LOOKS FOR WEAKNESSES AT THE OPPONENT AND EXPLOIT THEM. THAT'S WHERE HE MAKES CHANGES. NOT BECAUSE OF WHAT OPPONENTS MIGHT DO TO HIS TEAM.

Pff...

They are utter cunts and it's win-win for us. We either beat them or draw, either of which is a good result or we lose and then build on it and use it as inspiration because getting beaten by such a shit team full of wankers will be a great motivation for us.

Only game of the season I don't like. Hope we embarrass the fuckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.