United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hell people flaping over Willie when there's no reason at all to suspect Bravo won't play.

Fanny wipes at the ready boys.

That is when i crap myself usually lol
It's usually when I get annoyed, although the drop in people giving out this season has made it better, less "what the fuck is that senile old **** doing starting 11 players for, the useless ****, he should be sacked".

Always usually have a niggling doubt approaching derby day , but i am surprisingly calm , because in Guardiola ,we have a pro-active coach who i believe can tactically adapt a team to most situations , a draw would'nt be the end of the world , but i think we need to nip this Rag optimism in the bud and take the 3 pts, they can then focus on their massive Thursday night game , against FC Cockwomble.
I'm not. It's only Tuesday & my stomach's already churning over at 5 times the speed of your average industrial cement mixer.

Hate those cheating rag b*stards!!
Hate Derby Week!!
Hate (in progress) Derby Games, full stop!!

I think we'll dominate them and play them off the park. I honestly believe we're so much better than them in ALL areas of the pitch but for some reason I can't see us smashing 'em, going for 2-1 to the blue boys.

We play the prettier football thats for sure whether that will win the game or not time only knows I fucking hope so though!

Well Pep has said Ilkey is ready and looking more likely the otter will only back thursday night so I am going for

Bravo
Sagna, Stones, Kolarov, Clichey
Ferdy
Silva, Gundogan
Sterling, Nolito, KDB

We can dick these rag fuckwits
I think this is probably our strongest lineup without Aguero but I just fear the lack of game time of Bravo and Gundogan will hinder us at Old Toilet. With Aguero and say a November Derby at their place we could have handed them a footballing lesson.

I like going to Derbies, but I can't watch them on telly. I'll be off for a really long swim and get out in time for the result. Can't stand those cunts, and fucking dread work if we lose.

Yes they've improved, but so have we and our manager will have a plan. I'm totally confident that we'll wipe the floor with these. They're a physical side, but once we get the ball on the floor our quality will come to the fore.

Bravo
Sagna Kompany Stones Clichy
Navas Gundogan Dinho Silva Sterling
Nolito.

3-1 City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.