United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The closer it gets to Saturday, the more nervous I am becoming.

Talk about butterflies, more like bloody albatrosses.

With Kun out, the pressure is certainly on the rags, more than it is on us.

I would take a draw right now.

I like going to Derbies, but I can't watch them on telly. I'll be off for a really long swim and get out in time for the result. Can't stand those cunts, and fucking dread work if we lose.
Absolutely mate. I can't stand the build up or watching it on telly. I won't even be able to come on here for a week if we lose. I just try and pretend nothing happened if we loose but there's enough plastics at work/pub to spout shit afterwards. Isn't it meant to be entertainment/fun lol? Fuckin hate Derby days.

We're playing a team with Fellani, Granny shagger (waaay past his best) and a more technically gifted Peter Crouch who we kept quiet over two games last season. They think aerial bombardment will beat us (typical english team) but you have to have the ball to do that ;P

Absolutely mate. I can't stand the build up or watching it on telly. I won't even be able to come on here for a week if we lose. I just try and pretend nothing happened if we loose but there's enough plastics at work/pub to spout shit afterwards. Isn't it meant to be entertainment/fun lol? Fuckin hate Derby days.
same as me mate 100%

I like going to Derbies, but I can't watch them on telly. I'll be off for a really long swim and get out in time for the result.

i genuinely can't get my head round this, man.

for me, it's the pure rush of excitement that we might destroy 'em that is attractive.
i would be going even more bonkers if i was doing something other than watching it.
not knowing what was happening would be far greater mental torture than watching us lose.

presumably, you'll only watch a re-run of the game if we win and won't bother if we lose.
i'm not having a go at you, i'm just curious as to where the entertainment in that is.

We're playing a team with Fellani, Granny shagger (waaay past his best) and a more technically gifted Peter Crouch who we kept quiet over two games last season. They think aerial bombardment will beat us (typical english team) but you have to have the ball to do that ;P

spot on, time to go man up and go against the usual grain and have the confidence well do the c**ts.

Silva on the derby: "We will go out to win the match. We know they are a very difficult rival, but we won't settle for a draw."

I prefer players shut up about what they are going to do or willing to do before a game. Too many times we have seen bold claims being made before a match, but the actual match ends up anything what was proclaimed earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.