United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rags will not beat us by playing football , they will draw free kicks from us for set pieces and launch it into the box , and they will try and kick us off the park , because in a football sense they cannot live with us , their prematch comments about this being a "war" sums up what they are about. If we keep our heads and concentrate on the football there is only one winner , if we get into a "war" we are reliant on Clattenturd to be impartial against the media / premiership darlings , and that will never happen

Fuck the war.... we're more akin to the Bletchley Park code breakers... brains not brawn... patience and a good work ethic we'll unpick the lock., drive the bus out of the way and fucking smash them.....

They'll need a new net hopefully by this time tomorrow

Blue specs off Zaba is a lot worse than Sagna now.

Clichy maybe. Think Pep would go for Kolarov's passing.

Assuming Gundo ain't ready but I think Kev could drop out if he is.

Last year Zaba wasn't fit to clean Sagna boots this year on a par

Kolarov is a master stroke at CB but no pace for LB

All about personal opinions though and respect yours

Fuck the war.... we're more akin to the Bletchley Park code breakers... brains not brawn... patience and a good work ethic we'll unpick the lock., drive the bus out of the way and fucking smash them.....

They'll need a new net hopefully by this time tomorrow

correct, i remember barca toying with these b*stards at Wembley in the champs league final a few years ago , they had small mobile players like iniesta,messi,mascherano , they made the Rags look like clowns for 90 minutes , it was so one sided it was embarrassing , hopefully dinho.merlin,KDB,and the hated one ,can give them , (as shrek would say) "a football lesson"

Rashford better than our Kelechi? what's this guy smoking? Kelechi will show the world on Sat why he's more than capable of replacing Sergio mark my words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.