United fans outside Rooney's house [Merged]

Re: United fans protesting outside Rooney's house

To the tune of, Que sera sera

Will it be 2 we take from you?
will it be Tevez and now Rooney too?
Can we take Vidic to make it 3, will have to wait and see.

Kiss our arse our arse
what ever will be, will be.
Your loosing wayne Rooney
Kiss our arse our arse

Numptyed said:
To the tune of, Que sera sera

Will it be 2 we take from you?
will it be Tevez and now Rooney too?
Can we take Vidic to make it 3, will have to wait and see.

Kiss our arse our arse
what ever will be, will be.
Your loosing wayne Rooney
Kiss our arse our arse

Absolute quality - need to get this one going.....

Re: "Join City and You're Dead"

I don't know if already posted.

But the same line of "Join City and you're dead" has been painted over his face at the Nike Shop on Market Street in town.

Quite a dull shadde of red too, probably Baconface's Blood!

1_barry_conlon said:
m27 said:
Nope. He's in our spare room with a copy of the 5-1 on DVD and me Mam. He was ok the last time I checked on him.

Bazzer, all our dreams have come true, the Manchester Education Committee (MEC) has reformed.

Well, they were so successful last time weren't they? Err, no they weren't actually.

Well we did have this conversation the other day wishing it and yet it's another dream that's come true. Must be a race meeting they can disrupt somewhere over the weekend....obviously a very small race meeting like they did last time as they wouldn't want to go anywhere where there actually was security. Is Little Dessie on that picture by the way?

Yes. You can't see him though. He's in someone's pocket.

don't know if it's been mentioned, but the so called "Red Knights" have released a statement saying if they do sell rooney, then it will bring the clubs valuation down to below the 1 bill £ mark and more realistic with their valuation a few months ago.

So much for fans saviours

Can see another WELCOME TO MANCHESTER poster soon.

Wayne Rooney woa wo
Wayne Rooney woa wo
he said it's been his dream
to play in City's team

Swales lives said:
marco said:
yeh! if he pulls that blue shirt on maybe,untill then he's the most despised person i have ever known,he makes me puke

I'm really warming to him. He's done some stirling work this week. Watching the rags implode cos a fat scouse lad won't sign a piece of paper has given me the biggest laugh I've had all year.
Thanks Wooney
spot on..great work wooney

mcfcliam said:
article-0-0BB6489C000005DC-313_634x347.jpg

Scruffy twats...

See the Salford Shelly Shitheads are there in full force ... I´d be fookin brickin it ;) ..they´ve been stirred out of their fookin armchairs have they ?! ....Arf!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.