United fans outside Rooney's house [Merged]

Re: "Join City and You're Dead"

If I was Shrek I'd ring the old pull on my City Shirt and come and tell all to f*ck off back to the home counties

mike channon´s windmill said:
mcfcliam said:
article-0-0BB6489C000005DC-313_634x347.jpg

Scruffy twats...

See the Salford Shelly Shitheads are there in full force ... I´d be fookin brickin it ;) ..they´ve been stirred out of their fookin armchairs have they ?! ....Arf!

...what a terrifying bunch of very, very tough lads they look..... "eh wooney, if yer sign fer citeh we'll ficken scratch yer gates, so there!"

wankers

sad bastards, heard about them doing this last night, and apparently its not the end of it.

anyone remember years ago (also mentioned in O'Neils 2nd book) about a fight in a nightclub that ended up one of their 'mates' being stabbed in the neck from a bottle??

Well it were a Stockport County youth player, and United turned up at the training pitch demanding £1000's of pounds.

The player later got sacked, were the United fans fault an all.

Challenger1978 said:
mcfcliam said:
article-0-0BB6489C000005DC-313_634x347.jpg

Scruffy twats...

It would be funny if a couple hundred city fans turned up and kicked the living daylights out of them.
Im sure my little sister and a few of her mates are at a loose end i'll she what she can do

oh my gad! - the "baying mob repeatedly buzzed on the intercom"

....call the anti-terrorist squad, send in the SAS, phone danger-mouse!

york away to this! said:
oh my gad! - the "baying mob repeatedly buzzed on the intercom"

....call the anti-terrorist squad, send in the SAS, phone danger-mouse!
I'm sure if they pressed it enough he'd change his mind eventually

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.