United fans outside Rooney's house [Merged]

Re: "Join City and You're Dead"

They've wrote on one of the advertising boards on Market street with Rooneys face on the same thing 'Join city and you're dead'

MATCITY said:
york away to this! said:
oh my gad! - the "baying mob repeatedly buzzed on the intercom"

....call the anti-terrorist squad, send in the SAS, phone danger-mouse!
I'm sure if they pressed it enough he'd change his mind eventually

hahaa -

bzzzzzz - feck off!
bzzzzzz - I said feck off!
bzzzzzz - just feckin' ignore it colleen
bzzzzzz - oh feck, it's woken the kid up!
bzzzzzz - alright, alright you win alex...now where do I sign.

sorry dont know how to make a new thread

rooney.jpg

Rooney has gone up in my estimations this week. It's been heart warming watching the carnage.

Failsworth_Blue said:
They've wrote on one of the advertising boards on Market street with Rooneys face on the same thing 'Join city and you're dead'

bloody hell, that'll terrify him when he's on his way to the arndale market this morning.......

BWAAAHAAAAHAAA!!!!!!
"The notorious MIB firm?" What on earth are they talking about. A bunch of grown men basically playing 'knock and run' on someone's house and dressing up as 'baddies'.
Are they all seven years old or something? Has trick or treat come early? If he gave them some sweets would they have gone away?
I'm roaring with laughter. What a shower of deluded, self-important, infantile gimps.

2v8q1ww.png

"Join City and you're dead, Wayne"

Re: United fans protesting outside Rooney's house

This sums the sad rag pond life bastards up. Who the fuck goes mob handed in the night to a players house and threatens him through his intercom. Its fucking brilliant :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.