United fans outside Rooney's house [Merged]

Re: United fans protesting outside Rooney's house

mcfcliam said:
article-0-0BB6489C000005DC-313_634x347.jpg

PMSL

Bottom left: 'Hey little man!'

Who's the scruffy cnut in a tracksuit as well?

I reckon Chuckle 1 is one of them

That is the worst graffiti i have ever seen

"join city dead and you're"......he's what exactly?

I hope the culprit was caught on CCTV and he gets jailed for death threats!

What makes me laugh is the assumption that if he did sign for us we couldnt protect him. Did you see the private security that came with the sheikh and the security that Khaldoon has with him.

I am sure they arent overly worried by some balaclava clad chavs

son asks farther ? what are you doing tonight dad ? Im going to stand outside wayne rooney's house all night in pissing down rain with 20 other dickheads and call the SCOUSE twat judas . Thats why im a red son and when you are older yoi will be to son ! FUCKOFF dad you prick

Rooney will be safer if he signs for us, He'll know Balotelli and De-Jong then. No baseball head will fuck with him them.

from another place = brilliant

ant london said:
Never mind threats....he's up for sale (per f365.com)

For Sale: Bull-Necked Scouse Terrier

A wonderful opportunity has arisen to purchase a magnificent example of the Bull-Necked Scouse Terrier. It answers to the name of Wayne or Wazza.

The animal was named Best In Show by the PFA Kennel Club last year and was widely acclaimed as the best pure-breed of its generation.

However, Wayne has recently become too difficult to handle, constantly befouling the park every time he is given a run-out and barking aggressively at passers-by, especially those with cameras.

The current owner, an elderly Scotsman, is struggling with the upkeep of Wayne and is looking for a quick sale.

Wayne would make an ideal companion for an old person and is almost fully housetrained.

One area of concern is Wayne's ankle, which his current owner believes has gone lame. However, Wayne has become extremely aggressive regarding the possible injury and has repeatedly bitten his owner every time he comes near.

You can quite easily breed Wayne, although his brood woman is unlikely to allow him to cover her for some weeks due to an escape that led to him indiscriminately humping local strays.

Wayne is sold with a litter of agents, hangers-on and general spongers, all of whom require no more complicated upkeep than simply feeding them money on a weekly basis.

Wayne will eat anything.

Apply: Alan Tyers, Old Trafford Dogs' Home

The gang are thought to be from the notorious Men in Black hooligan crew

BAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA FUCKIN JOKE MORE LIKE!
article-1322744-0BB64848000005DC-761_634x355.jpg

Men in Black: The gang warned the striker not to join their bitter rivals Man City after he demanded a transferl

HAHAHAAHAHAHA
A Manchester United source said: 'A few of them shouted at Rooney over his intercom. They were calling him names and saying, "If you leave Man United we're going to kill you".'

hahah yeh right just a bunch of fucking kids in hoodies who run off at first site of a kick off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.