united fans, the real bitters

My wife received a wedding invitation today. The groom is the son of a united season ticket holder (from Scotland !). On our invite they’d written “no City shirts” and my wife asked why? I said it’s probably meant to be funny but also the rags are absolutely fucking obsessed with us - when we were shit we were known for having great loyal support; they on the other hand have been known for a long time as having a lot of support but NEVER for having great support. Now we have not only the better quality support but a team and business model that makes them look like amateurs. On top of that they are bitter and obsessed always have been, can’t cope with the fact that we were liked when we were shit.

Not sure yet where I will where my City shirt for the wedding, on top of or underneath a standard shirt, but it will be on display
We were invited to the wedding of a friend's daughter, who is a staunch Newcastle fan. Their instructions to me were "suits must be worn" as they know the kind of banter we swap.
My wife made me a waistcoat out of a City shirt which I wore with my suit. When we got to the wedding my mate had had exactly the same idea and was proudly sporting his wedding suit with a Newcastle shirt made into a waistcoat. Both went down a storm !

I've mentioned elsewhere on here, over on the Pistonheads forum there's a football sub-forum, the united fans on there have no problem going on the threads of other teams to 'banter' them, but if anyone ventures on to the united thread and dares to offer a contrary opinion or even just attempts a bit of light hearted banter they're immediately met with a load of genuinely vitriolic and personal abuse, being called paedos and mentally ill amongst other things.

United fans all display the same personality traits, thin skinned, suffering from deep seated feelings of failure and inadequacy and a complete inability to laugh at themselves.

I was sat down with the missus and two kids on Saturday in Exchange Square, had been to City store earlier to have pics with the trophies at the stadium.

My 15-year-old lad seemed worried, turned around and there was a guy in his 50s making wanker signs at him for wearing his City shirt.

I told my lad to ignore him, but not before I told the pissed up **** to keep walking and laughed at him while pointing to the Champions League badge on my lad's sleeve.

Proper hard man.
Maybe it was at you Tolm and he just didn't like your videos?

They simply can't cope with us.

The piss taking and humiliation we dished out to them for hours on end at Wembley shocked them to the core.

They didn't expect its intensity or variety.

They had no response and we just kept piling it on them.

"You're fucking shit" as they trooped up for their loosers medals with their end empty will haunt them for ever.

Not just this time,it's everything!!

Fuck em.....then fuck em again !!
The “You’re fucking shit” moment was brilliant. Loud as fuck just as the miserable rags players went up for their medals shaking hands with Gill, Glazer and GPC - who were all wearing their matching suits and little red ties (they should’ve been wearing bucket hats too).
They were destroyed. 500m watching it around the world.
A comedy club.

The “You’re fucking shit” moment was brilliant. Loud as fuck just as the miserable rags players went up for their medals shaking hands with Gill, Glazer and GPC - who were all wearing their matching suits and little red ties (they should’ve been wearing bucket hats too).
They were destroyed. 500m watching it around the world.
A comedy club.
Yes, that moment got lost a bit amongst all the glory. There was also a great rendition of "We're The Pride of Manchester" after the whistle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.