united fans, the real bitters

Am great thanks mate, all good in the hood.
You summed it up perfectly. Football wasn't the best but we had inflatable bananas and we had a great time home and away.

I still have flashbacks of the police horse outside Oldhams ground nearly taking us all out.

Great memories of our little crew. :)

Them away days will always be special and going to Maine road in all weather, even late night games getting in and out of Moss side was never easy,

do you remember that dog on the way home jumping up in his back yard hahahah, 6ft wall and then you see the dogs head barking and it looked like it was floating hahahaahah

Them away days will always be special and going to Maine road in all weather, even late night games getting in and out of Moss side was never easy,

do you remember that dog on the way home jumping up in his back yard hahahah, 6ft wall and then you see the dogs head barking and it looked like it was floated hahahaahah
Ha ha no way, I do mate yeah, it was like it was on a trampoline.

Akin to Arsenal who threw a protest because they weren't winning. 5 blokes in all black barricading the Megastore doors shut, how the mighty have fallen.

None of this is about the Glazers. They'd be the exact same with any owner if they weren't winning.

The vast majority of their fanbase were spoonfed on the post-92 Disney product that Sly Sports created for them, with vested interest and shares to boot.

Now that gravy train is over they just cannot take it. Long may it continue.

I remember things about the way I was treated by certain rag fans at Grammar school. Then work and in pubs
There were so many rags went in the pubs I used to go in.
I thought to myself that it was all going to change one day, and boy, how it has!
Those arrogant, entitled cocks with their PR7 shirts on are hardly seen now. A sea of sky blue has washed most of them away.
I don't hate them now the way I used to, I just think, "You've got it all to come now." All the shit that I/we all, had to put up with, is hurtling back towards them now. Let's see how they cope!
Scum.

The “You’re fucking shit” moment was brilliant. Loud as fuck just as the miserable rags players went up for their medals shaking hands with Gill, Glazer and GPC - who were all wearing their matching suits and little red ties (they should’ve been wearing bucket hats too).
They were destroyed. 500m watching it around the world.
A comedy club.

[MEDIA]

Found it on youtube for posterity

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.