United fans - tossers

tossers of the highest order...
p_372_320_7f4be978-a79c-42e3-a50f-fb8254209eb2.jpeg

Koral said:
Bigga said:
Dear, oh dear. You really don't understand, do you?

Had this have been the ordinary season where this would be the second game, you may well have a point.

This is the FOURTH game and bar one game, IMO, we have 'cut, thrust and parried' with the Olde Enemy on even ground. Have you seen those games? Did you note the ecstatic celebration towards the 'minnow' of a club?

Winning tomorrow is more of a psychological battering, that will edge us nicely into the season beyond, with money, youth, a great manager and time on our side. Exactly the opposite of what is happening with the Scum.

The sands shift for them, not us.

Know your history. Know our future.

Oh do me a favour ffs. Cliched bollocks from time immemorial. NO!! The result this weekend is irrelevant. If we lose does that mean everything you have just said turns to ratshit? Does that mean the rags will have the "psychological battering" next season and the "sands will shift" to them?

Fucking hell. Be realistic. The result this weekend means zip EXCEPT for bragging rights. What needs to be gleaned from this weekend and the remaining weekends is what we need for next season.

There is an absolute truth behind what I said. A win, of course, means two things.

1) as I've already posted.

and 2) the extended belief that we can go on the win the remaining games we need to, in the season.

So, it already answers your point about '...this weekend and the remaining weekends...'.

Also, the third addition will be about 'bragging rights' and you will be SURE the club lets that Trafford mob realise it with posters in the future!

Being in Oz, you will not understand what it means to us, in this city, or you wouldn't be talking such tripe.

Are you bullshitting me Skippy?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mKhAPJVZ8M&NR=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mKhAPJVZ8M&NR=1</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.