United fans - tossers

Who gives a shit what time it is in Sidney Skippy. You clearly hate City and The UK but seem obsessed with us at the same time.

Weirdo.

mancityvstoke said:
Koral said:
"This is the FOURTH game and bar one game, IMO, we have 'cut, thrust and parried' with the Olde Enemy on even ground. Have you seen those games? Did you note the ecstatic celebration towards the 'minnow' of a club?"

Minnow?

Thought you'd gone to bed after Mummy told you off for being up so late?

I think the blue meant "minnow" in a sarcastic way.......went over your head though methinks.

Did it? Methinks?

Koral said:
mancityvstoke said:
Yeah....so you go from slagging City to the UK now?

ycmiu

He's gone to bed.....wife came down and said what the fuck are you doing on the Internet you dickhead? It's 3am!

Actually, it's 12.43am in Sydney my primeval, swamp dwelling, unable to tell the time twat!

I could go on but many have said that i should go to bed because you are feeling embarrassed with what i post.

Well my faux intellectual friends, i have Pizza and a bottle of scotch so i am forewarned and forearmed!

So you're having a wank then..<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:55 pm --<br /><br />
Koral said:
mancityvstoke said:
Thought you'd gone to bed after Mummy told you off for being up so late?

I think the blue meant "minnow" in a sarcastic way.......went over your head though methinks.

Did it? Methinks?

you wouldnt have seen it if you had the Hubble telescope...

care to put down your bottle of Hong Kong's finest and respond to my post then Snakeman, ..

Koral wrote:
Bigga wrote:

It had nothing to do with "reasoned thought" as I hadn't seen any, to this point in time.

It was more the constant effing and jeffing that protruded from your responses, that confused me. I'm sure if one were to emit "reasoned thought", one could do so without such boorish behaviour belying your age.

Unless, of course, such primitive dialogue is destined to seep from the very marrow of your bones as recourse for conversation.
[/b]

I congratulate you. You have obviously read the many foul mouthed, abusive posts that have been made against me and have correctly identified the "boorish behaviour belying their age".

I should converse with you more often. You appear to have an IQ greater than 80 according to the WISC 11.

Boo f*ckin hoo, I replied to your initial post on this thread, gave my, valid if debateable (not if you were there) opinion and your response was to call me a "deluded idiot", I don't give a shit who you support but your whole attitude is antagonistic and confrontational. No surprise people are reacting to you in this manner which I suspect is what you wanted, but to start bleating and whinging is typical raggishness and you should be ashamed of yourself if you're a blue and proud that you're reinforcing pom stereotypes in the land down under if you are a rag.
I'm not one to condone that sort of behaviour but as someone of approx the same age, I'd quite happily sort this out on a personal level should you grow a pair of balls and get out from behind the keyboard and your pathetic disguise.

Yes Lads, United fans = Tossers.

was wondering about the username, anything to do with the colours of a coral snake?
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mun.ca/biology/scarr/Coral_snake_mimics.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mun.ca/biology/scarr/Coral_snake_mimics.gif</a>

mancityvstoke said:
Who gives a shit what time it is in Sidney Skippy. You clearly hate City and The UK but seem obsessed with us at the same time.

Weirdo.

I do because i have to wake up and do things on Saturday. No i don't. You are obsessed with me and what i post otherwise you would not respond to my opinions.

Koral said:
mancityvstoke said:

Weirdo.

I do because i have to wake up and do things on Saturday. No i don't. You are obsessed with me and what i post otherwise you would not respond to my opinions.

your opinions are that of a Swamp Dwelling RAG though pal. So expect a bite at the very least eh? Weirdo.

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Is this still going on yawn!!!

Havent u finished the bottle yet?

Is it half full or half empty? ;)

ffs dont make him angry WW..he may resort to opening his pizza.

samharris said:
Koral said:
Actually, it's 12.43am in Sydney my primeval, swamp dwelling, unable to tell the time twat!

I could go on but many have said that i should go to bed because you are feeling embarrassed with what i post.

Well my faux intellectual friends, i have Pizza and a bottle of scotch so i am forewarned and forearmed!

So you're having a wank then..

-- Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:55 pm --

Koral said:
Did it? Methinks?

you wouldnt have seen it if you had the Hubble telescope...

Because i don't respond to every "Hubble telescope" sarcastic remark does not mean that i "don't get it".

Kind of like "Did it? Methinks?"

Listen Coral.......lets put our petty differences aside for a moment (City v Utd etc)

Tell me your opinion of this flag?

2f0daft.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.