United fans - tossers

2us7t6c.png

KentBlue said:
Pretty rich coming from a "KentBlue" sniff!
Damn! Now pathos I can handle, but sarcasm? Witty retorts?
You're too clever for me, Koral. I'd best quit before your withering put-downs give me a migraine.

Soft cock............i only made one post in your direction! Grow some! :')

bluevengence said:
Deffo a rag sam...me and you have a history of sniffing the sad fookers out and we have never been wrong

Had him in my back pocket all afternoon.:)

Koral said:
Bigga said:
Born in '58, eh?

It's weird, but I can't see the correlation between your age and the way you write.

Something is amiss here, 'Koral'.

Why? Do you think that all people over the age of 50 are feeble minded and incapable of reasoned thought? FYI, my kids keep me young and unlike MY parents, i like to listen to THEIR music without condemning it and i have plenty of THEIR music on my Ipod besides "Ye Olde Worlde Music"!

Fuck me. I'm still young in the head even if my body is fucked! :-)
Me too. I love a bit of that Frankie Ifield and Helen Shapiro as a change from Glen Miller and Tommy Dorsey.

Koral said:
samharris said:

Do you have some problem with expressing your thoughts conventionally? Are graphics "your thing"? No problem if you don't want to debate me because that's just a sign of weakness on your behalf evidenced by the huge graphics that you've probably spent many hours editing from the internet to try and impress your gay friends.

Sorry, it did not impress me and you may be disappointed but then, i'm not gay. :-)

Twice I've tried to "debate" with you without responding in kind to your initial insult, yet you choose to ignore the opportunity and are only willing to post forum tennis insults. You can therefore only be described a a troll or a WUM. Oh and as I'm in Eccles myself, tell your "mate" from Winton about your unfortunate experience on here at the hands of all the nasty blues and sooner or later one of us will know about it and we can put him right on the true character of his "mate".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.