United fans - tossers

Mate, the last time they thought of us as competition was in the fucking 60's! I know from talking to some of them that Liverpool are the biggest games of the season to them. It's all to do with winning the most premierships/Champs leagues etc etc.

They do have a point.

The 60's ur talkin out of ur arse sunshine ...............

missi.t said:
Mate, the last time they thought of us as competition was in the fucking 60's! I know from talking to some of them that Liverpool are the biggest games of the season to them. It's all to do with winning the most premierships/Champs leagues etc etc.

They do have a point.

Really? Let's have examples then?

Why is it that they look so un-evolved? I bet they wake up each morning and stare at their thumbs.

And they only ever put The Stone Roses on the jukebox. There is other music out there guys!

Koral said:
missi.t said:

Really? Let's have examples then?

This rivalry with the scouse didn't happen till the rags started winning titles again in the 90's, don't know how old you are Koral but it sounds like you weren't around when we dominated the 70's and nor were your red mates.

Can't say i give a fuck what any clueless Rag thinks of City, but lets see how bothered they are after this weekend.

What a condescending fckin twat baconface is, how the fck did he get a knighthood or have you got to be one to to become a Sir

'It is the most significant derby for a long time,' said Ferguson. 'City and Spurs are trying to get into the Champions League for the first time in their history. 
'It is the first time since I have been manager that we are facing City when they have a genuine chance of achieving something.'
ER' CARLING CUP SEMI

and the police are asking the managers to tell the players to cool it I would find great pleasure in kicking the fuck out of him, the whole article is 1 big wind up

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1266465/Sir-Alex-Ferguson-reveals-regrets-offloading-Carlos-Tevez-sticks-boot-Manchester-rivals-City.html?ITO=1490#ixzz0lG6lhbtZ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z0lG6lhbtZ</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.