United fans - tossers

lloydie said:
Koral said:
Really? Let's have examples then?

This rivalry with the scouse didn't happen till the rags started winning titles again in the 90's, don't know how old you are Koral but it sounds like you weren't around when we dominated the 70's and nor were your red mates.

No, i was around then but i'm not a deluded idiot like you. Do your homework sunshine rather than looking through blue moon glasses. It may give you some insight. I hate them as much as any one but i'm not that stupid to not recognise another teams achievements.

...and the award for "Thread Title Stating the Bleeding Obvious, 2010" goes to....

Koral said:
lloydie said:
This rivalry with the scouse didn't happen till the rags started winning titles again in the 90's, don't know how old you are Koral but it sounds like you weren't around when we dominated the 70's and nor were your red mates.

No, i was around then but i'm not a deluded idiot like you. Do your homework sunshine rather than looking through blue moon glasses. It may give you some insight. I hate them as much as any one but i'm not that stupid to not recognise another teams achievements.

Not another one ffs

Koral said:
lloydie said:

I think you will find it was the 70s, don't forget the rags played in the 2nd Div in what 1974? and we finished 2nd in 77 and 4th in 78 I'm guessing that the rags could have only finished higher than us three or four times in the 70s

Robinhosthumb! said:
Koral your a typical clueless RAG! now F..K OFF!

Not clueless just realistic. How long have you been waiting? I was born in 1958 ffs!! I've learn't patience and a certain amount of respect no matter how much i despise them. Will you be happy to win this weekend? Will that give you an almighty fucking hard on?

Simple newbie idiots. We will finish 4th at best. I would gladly lose both games and finish top next season so fucking calm down with all your giddiness and put the game in perspective.

Koral said:
Robinhosthumb! said:
Koral your a typical clueless RAG! now F..K OFF!

Not clueless just realistic. How long have you been waiting? I was born in 1958 ffs!! I've learn't patience and a certain amount of respect no matter how much i despise them. Will you be happy to win this weekend? Will that give you an almighty fucking hard on?

Simple newbie idiots. We will finish 4th at best. I would gladly lose both games and finish top next season so fucking calm down with all your giddiness and put the game in perspective.

your right....I think of the game as we are playing a regular team say like

norwich ...bbbwwwaaahhaaahhaaa

mancityvstoke said:
Giddiness

hmmmmm

RAG PATTER

No a suitable adjective which precedes paranoia! :-)

the point i am trying to make is if we win, it helps us cement 4th spot. That's all. We haven't won anything this year and i believe that, after all these years, we should now be getting some serious silverware in our cabinet. Beating united will not solve that. I will feel warm and fuzzy for a few days but at the end the rags, even with a crap season by their standards, will once again.........point to their cabinet even if it's the Carling cup ffs!

How much have we spent this season and what are we going to finish with?

That's the point.

mancityvstoke said:
Koral said:
No a suitable adjective which precedes paranoia! :-)

stop trying to blag a blagger pal

You can continue to bury your head in your arse but eventually you have to come up for fresh air.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.