United fans - tossers

Koral said:
mancityvstoke said:
Giddiness

hmmmmm

RAG PATTER

No a suitable adjective which precedes paranoia! :-)

the point i am trying to make is if we win, it helps us cement 4th spot. That's all. We haven't won anything this year and i believe that, after all these years, we should now be getting some serious silverware in our cabinet. Beating united will not solve that. I will feel warm and fuzzy for a few days but at the end the rags, even with a crap season by their standards, will once again.........point to their cabinet even if it's the Carling cup ffs!

How much have we spent this season and what are we going to finish with?

That's the point.

Try a bit harder to say something NICE about YOUR club......PAL

Trophies this united that...not won anything this....empty trophy cabinet that.....all these years this.....how much have we spent that...

A 5 year old could spot from ALL your posts who you ACTUALLY support. FFS...give up....admit it....its funny how these RAGS do this ...but what's the point?

mancityvstoke said:
Koral said:
No a suitable adjective which precedes paranoia! :-)

the point i am trying to make is if we win, it helps us cement 4th spot. That's all. We haven't won anything this year and i believe that, after all these years, we should now be getting some serious silverware in our cabinet. Beating united will not solve that. I will feel warm and fuzzy for a few days but at the end the rags, even with a crap season by their standards, will once again.........point to their cabinet even if it's the Carling cup ffs!

How much have we spent this season and what are we going to finish with?

That's the point.

Try a bit harder to say something NICE about YOUR club......PAL

Trophies this united that...not won anything this....empty trophy cabinet that.....all these years this.....how much have we spent that...

A 5 year old could spot from ALL your posts who you ACTUALLY support. FFS...give up....admit it....its funny how these RAGS do this ...but what's the point?

Rags? I've been following City for so, so long. I'm just getting fed up with all the crap, all the excuses that are made on this forum. Have i posted anything which is not 'factual'? Is the sole purpose of this forum to blow smoke up each others arse to make us 'feel good' even in the face of shit results?

"Say something nice about your club?"

So. i post everything is fucking great at City, i love the club, we are doing so well, i will renew my season ticket, the manager has spent well..................FFS!!

HAHAHAHAHA!! Yeah like that's going to make a big fucking difference. What will make a difference is me speaking my mind and i'm very sorry if it affects the cocoon state that most of you are in at the moment but i will continue to do so.

mancityvstoke said:
you fucking Miserable cnut.

Fuck off to Old Trafford then

Why? Because i disagree with your spoon fed, "everything is fucking great at City?" Why can't i have an opinion that is different to yours?

No one said you can't pal.

You just sound like a right miserable get. Hope you don't have a season ticket anywhere near me.

Perhaps you SHOULD support another club? Man Yoo maybe?

Just a thought...plant a seed...maybe it will grow.

HAHAHA this quote just couldn't be better:

For inbreds City should probably be on the top.

For foriegn lads its Liverpool our number one enemies.

It takes a second reading, but yes he just called actual British Man Utd fans "inbreds". Even the other posters on that site noticed it. He then explained that he thought it was the word for local fans.

YCNMIU

Falastur said:
HAHAHA this quote just couldn't be better:

For inbreds City should probably be on the top.

For foriegn lads its Liverpool our number one enemies.

It takes a second reading, but yes he just called actual British Man Utd fans "inbreds". Even the other posters on that site noticed it. He then explained that he thought it was the word for local fans.

YCNMIU

Typical RAGS. Mongs all of 'em.

mancityvstoke said:

You just sound like a right miserable get. Hope you don't have a season ticket anywhere near me.

To be honest, my friends tell me that i have a really good sense of humour. You are one of a few that are au contraire. Are you a farmer by any chance? Do you feel intimidated by someone disagreeing with the "Official City position?"

Koral said:
mancityvstoke said:

To be honest, my friends tell me that i have a really good sense of humour. You are one of a few that are au contraire. Are you a farmer by any chance? Do you feel intimidated by someone disagreeing with the "Official City position?"

eh? what are you babbling on about now?

Support your team mate. ffs. Geezus. Where do you sit in the ground?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.