United game postponed due to bomb scare

If no dogs were used in this exercise then how could a dog handler be properly assessed? Does he run around, cocking his leg up and eating biscuits that the assessor should throw? As it stands, by not using dogs, it makes the exercise useless. Instead of one man with a pretend dog not inspecting the traps, the examiner is also culpable for not marking the handler as a 'failure'. It's all a farce and if it was us, the media would have a field day in slagging off a 'comedy club'.

But FWIW, maybe what happened was intended. Graham Souness seems suspicious about it, having being frisked on entry to the stadium for the first time, and with this in mind then maybe it was really an evacuation exercise to see how quickly 50k+ people could be evacuated from a stadium but it could only be agreed by using a real time match with no realistic issues to be solved. A dead rubber game like this would have been a perfect choice for such an exercise.

Don't feel left out. These days I consider you to be almost as effective an attack dog as he.

I'm nowhere near as aggressive or nasty as him

t887xh.jpg

sit tight with your popcorn, if I know then everyone in the media knows whether they release it depends on who's driving the agenda.
Like I said earlier, the fact that the owner of that security company has admitted full responsibility is definitely fishy. He would have had legal advice to say absolutely nothing unless he'd come to some fort of deal with United. The whole thing was clearly a huge cock up with United as culpable as anyone but they're desperately trying to absolve themselves of any blame.

Like I said earlier, the fact that the owner of that security company has admitted full responsibility is definitely fishy. He would have had legal advice to say absolutely nothing unless he'd come to some fort of deal with United. The whole thing was clearly a huge cock up with United as culpable as anyone but they're desperately trying to absolve themselves of any blame.
Bent as fuck, mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.