United game postponed due to bomb scare

I don't think its funny pal in all seriousness
My wife has a season ticket there and wouldn't want her or pals of mine involved

I think its funny. Read my post again it's solely about getting top four.

Don't fucking insult my intelligence. Oh and by the way my brother and 2 uncles are Manure fans.

Separate the content

Imagine how severely fucked off you'd be after travelling all that way from down South only for the game to be abandoned.

Bet the Bournemouth fans were none too pleased either.

Nicked from another forum :D

You limped over the line like you so often do. I don't think any other team in PL history has finnished 4th while failing to beat any of the teams around them. You record breakers you :)

Glad we missed out in a way as both clubs are only making up the numbers in this competition. Pep could'nt win the CL in 3 seasons with a better sqaud than he'll ever have with you.
15108135.jpg

Letsface it . Isis and their like don't plant bombs , they blow stuff up and shoot people . No warning no fucking around .

This was always something different . Isis might cause us a lot more issues and disruption if the did shit like this . Could cause us all sorts of trouble In every day life if they weren't so fucking stupid.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.