United game postponed due to bomb scare

Now looks like it was just a hoax, some sick fuckers out there.

The thought of what might have been if it wasn't a hoax doesn't bare thinking about. Credit to the security staff there today and all concerned.

You limped over the line like you so often do. I don't think any other team in PL history has finnished 4th while failing to beat any of the teams around them. You record breakers you :)

Glad we missed out in a way as both clubs are only making up the numbers in this competition. Pep could'nt win the CL in 3 seasons with a better sqaud than he'll ever have with you.
F12MUZ8.jpg

On a serious note if a bomb were to go off in a football stadium it would be fucking horrendous.....Utd fans ringing in saying evacuation was poor.

I don't think its funny pal in all seriousness
My wife has a season ticket there and wouldn't want her or pals of mine involved
i dont think the funny comment was referring to the hoax more that they think they can score 19

Nothing to see here - move along

Sky already bigging it up - victims telling their non stories

Found by a member of staff in a bar area ... Mmmmmm ?

Last edited:

It begins....

T-shirts will be in the megastore for the revised date priced at £49.99.

He's got it wrong. The meaningless game was cancelled. No one was harmed, so what does the shit tashed **** want? Life goes on, or does he want a minutes fucking silence vo MOTD? Fucking greasy haired ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.