United game postponed due to bomb scare

WTF has this one got in his bong? The club has been "lauded" by the police? They are being slaughtered by the police.

The club handled the situation perfectly well and have been lauded by the police for their response, but the feckwads on here are too busy being embarrassed and thinking they know everything.
Meanwhile, out in the real world ...

Greater Manchester’s Mayor and Police and Crime Commissioner Tony Lloyd — a United fan — demanded a full investigation.

He said: ‘It is outrageous. A full inquiry is required to urgently find out how this happened, why it happened and who will be held accountable.

‘This fiasco caused massive inconvenience to supporters who had come from far and wide, wasted the time of huge numbers of police officers and the Army’s bomb squad, and unnecessarily put people in danger, as evacuating tens of thousands of people from a football stadium is not without risk. It is unacceptable.’

Last edited:
WTF has this one got in his bong? The club has been "lauded" by the police? They are being slaughtered by the police.

The club handled the situation perfectly well and have been lauded by the police for their response, but the feckwads on here are too busy being embarrassed and thinking they know everything.

I would imagine GMP think United's Head of Security is Inspector Clouseau. They got the bomb squad out ffs. This was a major incident.

What amazes me is 1: In the exercise nobody knew where all the dummy bombs were planted and nobody knew they weren't all accounted for days before a major game.

2: The head of security who must have been involved in the exercise didn't know what the dummies looked like and didn't say to the old bill...''Oh it may be one left over from the training exercise.''

Just had a look at redcafe not been in a while, nice to see the shit kicking off and the slagging in full flow.
Some of the poor souls seem to think the tiny factors such as letting people in before it was found and that it was there for a number of days are barely note worthy.

It could not have turned out better all this, no real danger i.e. dry runs etc and the chaos was all their own fault, just brilliant.

So do they get docked points or something since this was entirely avoidable and all utd's fault ?

Edit: tbf most are face palming and having a laugh about it.

Just had a look at redcafe not been in a while, nice to see the shit kicking off and the slagging in full flow.
Some of the poor souls seem to think the tiny factors such as letting people in before it was found and that it was there for a number of days are barely note worthy.

It could not have turned out better all this, no real danger i.e. dry runs etc and the chaos was all their own fault, just brilliant.

So do they get docked points or something since this was entirely avoidable and all utd's fault ?

Edit: tbf most are face palming and having a laugh about it.

They're getting a by in the FA cup final because of the distress it's caused the club.

They're getting a by in the FA cup final because of the distress it's caused the club.

Sounds about right for them. They have now set their own spectacle of a match with an impossible task like a carrot dangled a mile in front of the donkey.
Nobody will go, the atmosphere will be desperate with me smiling ear to ear watching the pitiful event unfold.

Sounds about right for them. They have now set their own spectacle of a match with an impossible task like a carrot dangled a mile in front of the donkey.
Nobody will go, the atmosphere will be desperate with me smiling ear to ear watching the pitiful event unfold.
What would happen if they won 19-0? Investigation? Would almost be piss funny, if it wasnt us.

It's a proper fuck up. They will field a weakened team so they can keep fresh for the cup final but that will only lead to complaints from Palace, West Brom and Watford who Bournemouth can leapfrog by winning.

When you think about it it's even more hilarious.... last 20 mins at Swansea and it's definitely edgy, had United played and were winning it would have got even more nervy in those last 20 mins... so to an extent the pressure was off us by their own incompetence (for the third time in the last 30 days) what a great end to a disappointing season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.