United game postponed due to bomb scare

As many have said on here, it is beyond belief that an exercise that included planting "bombs" did not include a close out check of how many were planted and how many were found. The difference should have been collected or at least pointed out the to participants in order to teach them about locations to check. It is incredible that fake "bombs" can be left in public places.
I am very suspicious of that scum club and wonder to myself would they stoop so low as to do this on purpose?? It really gives them an advantage for next weekends final knowing that they can rest as many players as they see fit.

As many have said on here, it is beyond belief that an exercise that included planting "bombs" did not include a close out check of how many were planted and how many were found. The difference should have been collected or at least pointed out the to participants in order to teach them about locations to check. It is incredible that fake "bombs" can be left in public places.
I am very suspicious of that scum club and wonder to myself would they stoop so low as to do this on purpose?? It really gives them an advantage for next weekends final knowing that they can rest as many players as they see fit.

Does make you wonder.. How does a fake bomb get into the stadium in the first place!?

When you think about it then it was win-win for the RAGs.. If we lost they had an unfair advantage to getting 4th and if we didn't lose which we didn't then they could rest as many players for the cup final.

The Premier League shouldn't allow them to replay the Game and end it as a draw.

The rags are passing the bucket/blame I see by saying "on police advice" ..

Last edited:
Oh and it also conveniently "saves" Val Gaal from getting booed

The thing is now like I said, it sets a dangerous precedent for any fanatical groups wanting to send messages how easy it is to get a billionaire football empire like The Premier League to get a game cancelled. Not good as the person who did it yesterday has won and done what they set out to achieve.. Amazing 1 idiot can cause so much panic..

Surely utd are wide open to expenses claims here ?
Who are they going to sue the security firm that left the dummy bomb in place OR the security firm that cleared the ground yesterday to stage the game ?
If anything it shows a big failure on United's part by opening the ground up to the public yesterday with a "bomb " in place

Did United get fined for their two previous late shows? Didn't we get fined £30,000 for being a minute late?

If this had been city and you had been let in the ground with a bomb in place you would be asking questions not trying to defend them.
This shows that utds security needs a total rethink ,surely they do a prematch check before opening the gates to the public ?
Regardless of who or how the 'bomb" was left there the buck must stop with utd for saying the ground was safe to play yesterday.
Think they should be getting slaughtered in the press over this for potentially putting thousandsvat risk not praised for finding the bomb potentially too late when people were in the stadium ?
If any costs arise theyust be down to utd as they were the ones that ok,d the game to take place ?

Last edited:
If this had been city and you had been let in the ground with a bomb in place you would be asking questions not trying to defend them.
This shows that utds security needs a total rethink ,surely they do a prematch check before opening the gates to the public ?
Regardless of who or how the 'bomb" was left there the buck must stop with utd for saying the ground was safe to play yesterday.
Think they should be getting slaughtered in the press over this for potentially putting thousandsvat risk not praised for finding the bomb potentially too late when people were in the stadium ?
If any costs arise theyust be down to utd as they were the ones that ok,d the game to take place ?

Well of course MUTV, sorry BBC are still reporting it as a major security risk on Breakfast. The two minutes they've dedicated to it thus far.

My wife's comments when I told her - she doesn't trust that club to do anything ethical.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.