United game postponed due to bomb scare

Yeah you've summed it up better. Other clubs would be rightly crticised for this but so far they're getting an easy ride. Much more fun to come yet.
Too right. Can't believe the widespread reaction that the success at evacuating the place is somehow something to praise

The whole training drill failed and on a massive scale. A device went unnoticed for days and they let thousands of people walk into the ground. It was probably only a member of the public who raised it after seeing it when going for a crap (or when a member of their executive team was checking under the doors)

I don't know why I'm surprised though it's not like a training drill has ever worked at that place in the last few years

Too right. Can't believe the widespread reaction that the success at evacuating the place is somehow something to praise

The whole training drill failed and on a massive scale. A device went unnoticed for days and they let thousands of people walk into the ground. It was probably only a member of the public who raised it after seeing it when going for a crap (or when a member of their executive team was checking under the doors)

I don't know why I'm surprised though it's not like a training drill has ever worked at that place in the last few years
There is no other conclusion to arrive at other than the club has completely failed in its duty of care to its supporters (as well as Bournemouth's and the visiting press etc...)

There is no other conclusion to arrive at other than the club has completely failed in its duty of care to its supporters (as well as Bournemouth's and the visiting press etc...)
Wonder if anyone will try to take action to claim there money back off utd ?
I sure as hell wouldn't be praising city up if they had let me into a safe checked ground that had a bomb sitting in it for 4 days !

What an utter shambles. It is a shame such a pathetic blunder isn't being given the national air time this morning that it was yesterday!

Wonder if anyone will try to take action to claim there money back off utd ?
I sure as hell wouldn't be praising city up if they had let me into a safe checked ground that had a bomb sitting in it for 4 days !
It's truly incredible when you think about it in those terms. Doubtless the usual suspects in the press will try to downplay the scale of this blunder and what it represents.

It's truly incredible when you think about it in those terms. Doubtless the usual suspects in the press will try to downplay the scale of this blunder and what it represents.
Its slowly being spun into a success story,the common narrative being how well they handled the situation - a situation that was 100% created by themselves due to a lack of preparation and a derelict of duty and care.

And to think, we've followed/copied their CL away trips security measures. Sorry, had to get the in.

Holmes on Sky this Morning.

Creaming himself how United have handeled their farce. All the blame is being already being put on the security firm.

Once again, United's PR and media department are in overdrive. The phone's must have been going non-stop last night.

They'll play a weakened side on Tuesday and that gives the team they play against Palace an advantage of an extra 5 days rest. Cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.