United game postponed due to bomb scare

Bournemouth have said that they will provide free transportation for supporters, who want to go to the swamp tomorrow, as scum have refused to do so.

Says it all about that scummy club, really.

Wankers, the lot of them!

So the firm signed to say they'd collected all their fake bombs? At what point did the eedjit who took that form off them not think to say 'OK fella, not that I don't trust you, but let's take a walk round all the fake bomb locations as I'd like a once over myself to make sure I don't get caught with my trousers down'!

Exactly infact this response is ludicrous. It was found by an employee making a cursory check, yet they have tours going on most days, or so they say. So are they saying that the toilets weren't checked in any real way until less than an hour before kick off?

Of course the rags are gonna try and throw the company under the bus. I bet they'll try and sue them for the cost of letting everyone into the stadium for free on Tuesday as well. Never mind the rags not checking their own fucking stadium for 4 days after the exercise no it's clearly all the companies fault.

The scum bags, kept the fake bomb and replanted it, because they are cheating scum. They are lying through their teeth.

And it says a member of public noticed the fake bomb so it was obviously visible. They just didn't check and are now passing the blame to anyone they can.

Whatever happened to that big lump ned Kelly?...ex s as? Used to handle their security...I'm thinking another ticket scandal?

You answered your own question, he got suspended for doing a Bobby Charlton.

I read somewhere it was taped to the back of a bog door. Just hope the person who found it already had his pants round his ankles!

I'd say ban the fuckers from Europe but their trying their hardest not to qualify anyway
ba_dum_tss_pirates_band_of_misfits.gif

Something in all this doesn't add up at all, I hope the media question the club, their actions and expose the real story. I suspect there us more chance of a 19 - 0 win though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.