United game postponed due to bomb scare

The Utd statement says:
- the contractor signed that all devices were retrieved.
- the devices were not for scented for sniffer dogs, but the exercise was to train the handler.

The first one may well be true (the contractor's incompetent either way)
The second one seems a bit odd. Surely you want the dog to have an idea what it's looking for, or what does the training prove?

So the firm signed to say they'd collected all their fake bombs? At what point did the eedjit who took that form off them not think to say 'OK fella, not that I don't trust you, but let's take a walk round all the fake bomb locations as I'd like a once over myself to make sure I don't get caught with my trousers down'!

The Utd statement says:
- the contractor signed that all devices were retrieved.
- the devices were not for scented for sniffer dogs, but the exercise was to train the handler.

The first one may well be true (the contractor's incompetent either way)
The second one seems a bit odd. Surely you want the dog to have an idea what it's looking for, or what does the training prove?

It exposes a loophole that hopefully will now be closed.Countless people probably get access to stadiums between games and any one of them could plant a device set to explode on a match day,or to be triggered by a phone or similar. All stadiums should be searched properly in the hours before the spectators are allowed in for every game.

So the firm signed to say they'd collected all their fake bombs? At what point did the eedjit who took that form off them not think to say 'OK fella, not that I don't trust you, but let's take a walk round all the fake bomb locations as I'd like a once over myself to make sure I don't get caught with my trousers down'!

Wouldn't that require a degree of common sense ?

Those employed by the scum are either too arrogant, too stupid or both to apply a common sense approach.

" we're the famous Man United and we do what we want " comes to mind.

Fecking hell. That Woodward statement reeks of passing the buck. What a horrible man.

Why was (Souness) complaining about getting checked before entering Old Trafford, it never happened before he said!?

The RAG cunts take any criticisms so personally, like they are whiter than white.. never get anything wrong or mistake. They can't take it.

You should still check the fecking bogs !!

What amazes me is that they are planning to stage a game at OT within 2 days of proving beyond doubt that they are incapable of ensuring the safety of fans. This match should be given to Bournemouth as a 3-0 win with the Rags being deducted points from the beginning of next season.

This. How long would it have taken? 10-15 minutes? feckin lazy.

If a guy does building work or an extension on a house for you then you don't pay them until you've checked it is done to your satisfaction FFS !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.